centerpull bolts & parts

Donald Gillies

Guest
I have some NOS or nearly-NOS weinmann 610 centerpull calipers. bHowever, many of them are missing
the bolts and hardware. Does anyone have a source or suggested source for this hardware ?? i
understand that weinmann is out of business, but are there other brake manufacturers like cherry
(ugh) or dia compe (better) or whatnot that could sell me some of these bolt assemblies ?? I need
about 15. Thanx,

- Don Gillies San Diego, CA

Donald Gillies wrote:

> I have some NOS or nearly-NOS weinmann 610 centerpull calipers. bHowever, many of them are missing
> the bolts and hardware. Does anyone have a source or suggested source for this hardware ?? i
> understand that weinmann is out of business, but are there other brake manufacturers like cherry
> (ugh) or dia compe (better) or whatnot that could sell me some of these bolt assemblies ?? I need
> about 15. Thanx,

All of the bolts on Weinmann calipers are standard 6 x 1 metric threads, available at any decent
(metric-speaking) hardware store.

Sheldon "A.K.A.'M6'" Brown +---------------------------------------------+
| The nice thing about standards is that | there are so many of them to choose from. | --Andrew S.
| Tanenbaum |
+---------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone

"Donald Gillies" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have some NOS or nearly-NOS weinmann 610 centerpull calipers. bHowever, many of them are missing
> the bolts and hardware. Does anyone have a source or suggested source for this hardware ?? i
> understand that weinmann is out of business, but are there other brake manufacturers like cherry
> (ugh) or dia compe (better) or whatnot that could sell me some of these bolt assemblies ?? I need
> about 15. Thanx,

We, and most any shop which services bicycles, have all the parts for your brakes. They are readily
available from dozens of distributors.