Central Indiana???

jesus christ mate if u want a girl that bad get into the club scene or somethin, u gonna be lucky to find anythin on a bike.

with the amount of threads/posts u have made lookin for 'cute' cyclists i dont think too many girls will be quick to meet you, in fear of coming face to face with a Norman Bates type character.

C...C...C...Can u..u..r...r...read? That post was searching for cyclists in general fool? Damn, I'm tired of stating the obvious today! Jesus!

Ruff_Ryder said:
jesus christ mate if u want a girl that bad get into the club scene or somethin, u gonna be lucky to find anythin on a bike.

with the amount of threads/posts u have made lookin for 'cute' cyclists i dont think too many girls will be quick to meet you, in fear of coming face to face with a Norman Bates type character.

kameront2003 said:
C...C...C...Can u..u..r...r...read? That post was searching for cyclists in general fool? Damn, I'm tired of stating the obvious today! Jesus!
Centeral Indiana Bicycle Assocaition! Join and ride with them.

Try Cibaride.org they have a lot of members and rides every day. There is also a forum there too. You may get a more localized response there.

Quit trying to find riding partners on a global forum. If you are fishing in a small pond you do not fish with a large net.

Also Try cregslist Indy.

If you are still looking for woman to ride with they also have singles club inside of CIBA.

CIBA Singles Ride​
Date/Time:​
June 25, July 9 & 23, August 13 & 27, September 10 & 24, October 8
2005 -- Saturdays -- 4:00 p.m.
Start Location:​
North ˆ 4900 N/300 W
Hinkle Fieldhouse, Butler University ˆ 300 W. 49th St.
Ride Lengths:​
1 to 25 miles
Directions:​
From Meridian Street on the north side turn west on to 49th St. Travel on 49th St. five blocks. Hinkle Fieldhouse will be just past Boulevard Pl. on the right. Ride will start from the east end of the parking lot.
Description:​
The creation of this ride was in response to an interest expressed by a number of single cyclists in finding a way to meet other single cyclists in the area. The format of the ride is much like that of a CIBA dinner ride. We all ride as a group at a social pace to an establishment and then back to the start. Our hope is that this ride will create opportunities for single people who share the love of cycling to find each other and become friends, companions, riding buddies, etc. This ride will happen on a bi-weekly basis and each time we will visit a different establishment or event. Check the CIBA Singles web page for more information on each ride.to web site>>

Dinner at the Bourbon Street Distillery​
July 7, 2005 -- Thursday -- 6:00 p.m.
North -- 6200 N/1000 E
Broad Ripple Station Shopping Center -- 1000 E. Broad Ripple Ave.
approximately 20 miles
The shopping center is east of College Ave. and west of Keystone Ave. on 62nd St. (Broad Ripple Ave.)
It seems each day it gets easier to ride in the metro area and harder in the burbs, so a metro ride has been planned. From the shopping center, we will take a leisurely ride south on the Monon Trail, then turn west and ride over to that darned Butler hill and through the campus. We will make our way to the downtown Canal Path using the Greenways whenever possible. We’ll stop at the Bourbon Street Pub at Vermont St. and Indiana Ave. for dinner. New Orleans pub food is of course the style. We will take the Monon Trail back to Broad Ripple. Sunset is at 8:15 p.m. with dark at 8:47 p.m., so bring and headlight and taillight.
Sunday Dinner at the Rock Bottom​
July 10, 2005 -- Sunday -- 4:00 p.m.
Northwest -- 6200 N/5200 W
Northwestway Park -- 5253 W. 62nd St
28 miles
From the north: Take Lafayette Rd. south to 62nd St. Turn left and proceed east to the park entrance, on your right. From the south: Take I-65 north to the Kessler Blvd. exit. Go north to 62nd St. Turn left (west) and proceed to the park entrance on your left.
We will use the Greenways as much as possible to go downtown to the Rock Bottom Café.
Dinner at the Amore​
July 14, 2005 -- Thursday -- 6:00 p.m.
North -- Carmel
Smokey Row Elementary School -- 900 W. 136th St.
approximately 32 miles
From I-465 on the north side of Indianapolis, take Meridian St. (U.S. 31) north to 136th St. Turn left on 136th St. Bear left and continue on 136th St. The school is on your right.
Our dinner destination is the Amore Restaurant and Pizzeria in Zionsville. They prepare true East Coast/New York style pizza and authentic Italian meals. Most of the ride will be before dinner (a little over 20 miles), so we will start on time.
Dinner at Compton’s Cow Palace​
July 21, 2005 -- Thursday -- 6:00 p.m.
South -- Johnson County (near Whiteland)
Clark Elementary School -- 5764 E. 700 N
30 miles
Take I-65 south to the Greenwood exit, exit number 99. Turn left (east) and go approximately three miles to Franklin Rd. (CR 440E), at the edge of the town of Rocklane. Turn right (south) on Franklin Rd. (CR 440E) and go about 11⁄2 miles to the “T” intersection at 700 N. Turn left (east) on 700 N and go about 11⁄2 miles to the school, on the left.
Come take a ride in the country to a favorite destination in Shelbyville. The food is always good, and of course, there is the ice cream. Who will attempt the Barn Buster Sundae this year?
Dinner at Arni’s​
July 28, 2005 -- Thursday -- 6:00 p.m.
Northwest -- Zionsville
Pleasant View Elementary School -- 4800 S. 975E
30 miles
From I-465 on the northwest side of Indianapolis, exit onto US 421 (Michigan Rd.). Go north on US 421 to 300S (146th St.), then go west on 300S to 975E. Turn left (south) on 975E and go 11⁄4 miles to the school, on the right.
A pleasant country ride to Lebanon. Arni’s offers a diverse menu and the food is always good.
Saturday Dinner at Mayberry Café​
July 30, 2005 -- Saturday -- 4:00 p.m.
West -- 3000 N/8700 W (Clermont)
Robey Elementary School -- 8700 W. 30th St.
approximately 30 miles
From I-465 on the northwest side of Indianapolis, go west on US 136 (Crawfordsville Rd.) to Clermont. Turn south onto Tansel Rd. and take it to 30th St. Go east on 30th St., and the school is at the end of the road on the left.
Remember Andy, Barney, Aunt Bee, and Opie? The Mayberry Café in Danville celebrates the Andy Griffith Show with signed photographs, reruns playing on multiple TVs and even Andy’s police car parked out front. Come join the fun and some good home cookin’.
Dinner at Jim Dandy​
August 4, 2005 -- Thursday -- 6:00 p.m.
East -- Mount Comfort
McDonald’s -- 2290 N. 600 W (Mount Comfort Rd. and I-70 east)
approximately 30 miles
Take I-70 east from Indianapolis and exit at Mount Comfort Rd. Turn right onto Mount Comfort Rd., then another right into McDonald’s. Please park in the overflow lot behind the restaurant.
We will ride the country roads on the west and south sides of Greenfield to our midpoint stop: the Jim Dandy restaurant in Greenfield. It is now one of only a few Jim Dandys that remain from the original chain that started in Indiana. We will then tour the country roads north and west of Greenfield on our return to Mount Comfort.
Saturday Dinner at Zydeco​
August 6, 2005 -- Saturday -- 4:00 p.m.
Southwest -- 5100 S/6400 W
Decatur Middle School -- 5108 S. High School Rd.
approximately 30 miles
From I-465 on the southwest side of Indianapolis, take SR 67 (Kentucky Ave.) south. Go south on SR 67 to High School Rd., then turn left (south) on High School Rd. to the school.
Thought it was impossible to get real Cajun food and atmosphere in central Indiana? Come with us to the Zydeco and enjoy the music, the atmosphere, and the food of New Orleans. And, get some beads to decorate your bike.
Dinner at El Emperador​
August 11, 2005 -- Thursday -- 6:00 p.m.
Southeast -- Pleasant View
Key Bank -- 12591 Southeastern Ave.
approximately 35 miles
From I-465 on the southeast side of Indianapolis, take I-74 east to the Pleasant View exit. Turn left and cross over the interstate. Turn left at the stop sign, and Key Bank will be just ahead on the left.
El Emperador is spacious and attractive. The Southern Mexican food is delicious and low cost. The 18 mile scenic ride out is flat to slightly rolling. The ride back requires lights and flashers, although we will lead the way with 60 watts on our tandem. Very low traffic makes this a great ride for entry-level cyclists. Easy pace and no one left behind. This route has been fine tuned over two years so you can ride safely in Shelby County on good roads. The evening special is sunset over soybeans with fireflies in nine foot tall tunnels of corn under a canopy of stars.
Mystery Dinner Ride​
August 18, 2005 -- Thursday -- 6:00 p.m.
North -- Carmel
Smokey Row Elementary School -- 900 W. 136th St.
approximately 30 miles
From I-465 on the north side of Indianapolis, take Meridian St. (U.S. 31) north to 136th St. Turn left on 136th St. Bear left and continue on 136th St. The school is on your right.
With the ever changing road construction and restaurants opening and closing, I am not going to finalize this ride destination until one week before the ride date. So, call if you want to know what restaurant I have chosen or just come out for the adventure of an unknown destination.
Saturday Dinner at the Knotty Pine​
August 20, 2005 -- Saturday -- 4:00 p.m.
Northwest -- Zionsville
approximately 30 miles
From I-465 on the northwest side of Indianapolis, exit onto US 421 (Michigan Rd.). Go north on US 421 to 300S (146th St.), then go west on 300S to 975E. Turn left (south) on 975E and go 11⁄4 miles to the school, on the right.
This is a favorite destination, because it is a smorgasbord.
Dinner at Mayberry Café​
August 25, 2005 -- Thursday -- 6:30 p.m.
West -- Brownsburg
Williams Park -- 940 S. Locust Ln.
approximately 25 miles
From I-465 on the west side of Indianapolis, take I-74 west to the Brownsburg exit (SR 267). Go south on SR 267 1.3 miles to Tilden Dr.. Turn right (west) on Tilden Dr. and go 0.2 miles to Locust Ln. Turn left (south) on Locust Ln. and go 0.3 miles to Williams Park.
Remember Andy, Barney, Aunt Bee, and Opie? The Mayberry Café in Danville celebrates the Andy Griffith Show with signed photographs, reruns playing on multiple TVs and even Andy’s police car parked out front. Come have a good time and enjoy some good home cookin’. Lights will be needed for the ride home, of course.
Dinner at Don and Donna’s​
September 1, 2005 -- Thursday -- 6:00 p.m.
South -- Johnson County (near Whiteland)
Clark Elementary School -- 5764 E. 700 N
approximately 25 miles
Take I-65 south to the Greenwood exit, exit number 99. Turn left (east) and go approximately three miles to Franklin Rd. (CR 440E), at the edge of the town of Rocklane. Turn right (south) on Franklin Rd. (CR 440E) and go about 11⁄2 miles to the “T” intersection at 700 N. Turn left (east) on 700 N and go about 11⁄2 miles to the school, on the left.
This evening’s ride will take us to downtown Franklin to a family restaurant that offers a diverse menu, including breakfast all day. Prices are reasonable, and the company will be outstanding, so come on down for a pleasant ride on country roads. Don’t forget your lights, and maybe extra batteries, if Indiana hasn’t switched to Daylight Savings Time by now.
Tour de Mystery Dinner Excursion​
September 8, 2005 -- Thursday -- 6:00 p.m.
Northwest -- Zionsville
approximately 30 miles
From I-465 on the northwest side of Indianapolis, exit onto US 421 (Michigan Rd.). Go north on US 421 to 300S (146th St.), then go west on 300S to 975E. Turn left (south) on 975E and go 11⁄4 miles to the school, on the right. Or, just north of I-465 on Michigan Rd., turn left on 96th St. and follow. It will do a 90 degree turn and become Ford Rd. Follow into and through Zionsville. Ford Rd. becomes 975E, and the school is on your left. It is about five miles from the intersection of Michigan Rd. and 96th St. to the school.
Dinner will be at a mystery location to be determined later, but it will be great! Don’t forget your lights and maybe extra batteries if Indiana hasn’t switched to Daylight Savings Time by now.