General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Cerro Calderón, Valencia, Spain

Started by Paul Cummings · · Last activity · 1 post · 640 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 January 2004
Last activity
16 January 2004
Original author
Paul Cummings
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
640
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm probably heading off to Valencia in Spain for my next birthday and Reyes (5-6 Jan) for a week
    (something like 3-10 Jan). Whilst I am there, I would like to climb / walk Cerro Calderón, the
    highest point in Valencia at 1837m.

    Does anyone know if I will be able to walk it in boots or will there be a likelihood of heavy snow /
    crampons needed?

    Anyone climbed Cerro Calderón and so have wisdom for me? I was planning to take basically the PRV
    131-8 from La Puebla de San Miguel with a short diversion to the actual summit.

    Have fun, Paul

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.