Certifing Course and USAT Races

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by MJuric, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. MJuric

    MJuric Guest

    Can antone give me some leads on certifing a course to be USAT and in general making it a USAT
    sanctioned race? Our club is putting on and or helping with a couple of races this year adn woudl
    like to get the USAT stamp of approval.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    ~Matt

    Tags:

  2. MJuric wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Can antone give me some leads on certifing a course to be USAT and in general making it a USAT
    > sanctioned race? Our club is putting on and or helping with a couple of races this year adn woudl
    > like to get the USAT stamp of approval.

    Matt--

    Start here:

    http://www.usatriathlon.org/Event_Sanctioning/2004/sanction_application_2004.htm

    You can also contact Shannon Votruba at USAT:

    [email protected]

    She'll be able to guide you.

    Regards,

    David Schoonmaker USA Triathlon Mid-Atlantic Region officials coordinator

  3. MJuric

    MJuric Guest

    On 17 Feb 2004 05:58:36 -0800, [email protected] (David
    Schoonmaker) wrote:

    >MJuric wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Can antone give me some leads on certifing a course to be USAT and in general making it a USAT
    >> sanctioned race? Our club is putting on and or helping with a couple of races this year adn woudl
    >> like to get the USAT stamp of approval.
    >
    >Matt--
    >
    >Start here:
    >
    >http://www.usatriathlon.org/Event_Sanctioning/2004/sanction_application_2004.htm
    >
    >You can also contact Shannon Votruba at USAT:
    >
    >[email protected]
    >
    >She'll be able to guide you.
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >David Schoonmaker USA Triathlon Mid-Atlantic Region officials coordinator

    Thanks. I had looked at teh site before and couldn't find anything. Someone else directed me
    to these pages also. I'm sure I'll have many questions as I go along thanks for the contact.

    ~Matt