Certifing Course and USAT Races

MJuric

Guest
Can antone give me some leads on certifing a course to be USAT and in general making it a USAT
sanctioned race? Our club is putting on and or helping with a couple of races this year adn woudl
like to get the USAT stamp of approval.

Any help would be appreciated.

~Matt

David Schoonmak

Guest
MJuric wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Can antone give me some leads on certifing a course to be USAT and in general making it a USAT
> sanctioned race? Our club is putting on and or helping with a couple of races this year adn woudl
> like to get the USAT stamp of approval.

Matt--

Start here:

http://www.usatriathlon.org/Event_Sanctioning/2004/sanction_application_2004.htm

You can also contact Shannon Votruba at USAT:

[email protected]

She'll be able to guide you.

Regards,

David Schoonmaker USA Triathlon Mid-Atlantic Region officials coordinator

MJuric

Guest
On 17 Feb 2004 05:58:36 -0800, [email protected] (David
Schoonmaker) wrote:

>MJuric wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> Can antone give me some leads on certifing a course to be USAT and in general making it a USAT
>> sanctioned race? Our club is putting on and or helping with a couple of races this year adn woudl
>> like to get the USAT stamp of approval.
>
>Matt--
>
>Start here:
>
>http://www.usatriathlon.org/Event_Sanctioning/2004/sanction_application_2004.htm
>
>You can also contact Shannon Votruba at USAT:
>
>[email protected]
>
>She'll be able to guide you.
>
>Regards,
>
>David Schoonmaker USA Triathlon Mid-Atlantic Region officials coordinator

Thanks. I had looked at teh site before and couldn't find anything. Someone else directed me
to these pages also. I'm sure I'll have many questions as I go along thanks for the contact.

~Matt