Cervelo Info

Crockett B.

Guest
Thinking about getting a Cervelo ( Bike) anybody had any personal
experiences they can relate to me about these bikes?

Thanks,

IB

On 7/30/04 8:49 PM, in article, "Crockett B." <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thinking about getting a Cervelo ( Bike) anybody had any personal
> experiences they can relate to me about these bikes?
>
> Thanks,
>
> IB

I have a 2002 One. I love it. Never given me a bit of trouble and it's
comfortable.

The only thing I've done to it since the day I got it was change the tires
(and that includes fit - thank you TriTech Multisport).

Anything else you'd like to know?

-John

I've had a P2K for about 3 years. It's a wickedly fast bike, but very stiff
so for 1/2 IM or more I ride my Trek 5200.

--
Steve Dannenbaum
"Crockett B." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thinking about getting a Cervelo ( Bike) anybody had any personal
> experiences they can relate to me about these bikes?
>
> Thanks,
>
> IB

I have a 2002 Cervelo One as well and love it. Great bike!

I have owned a P3 and many other Cervelos, since 2000. I currently have two
P2Ks that I race and train on and have been completely happy with. Fastest
bikes I've ever owned. You won't be disappointed.

~ AB ~