Cervelo Info

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Crockett B., Jul 30, 2004.

  1. Crockett B.

    Crockett B. Guest

    Thinking about getting a Cervelo ( Bike) anybody had any personal
    experiences they can relate to me about these bikes?

    Thanks,

    IB

    Tags:

  2. John Hardt

    John Hardt Guest

    On 7/30/04 8:49 PM, in article, "Crockett B." <[email protected]m> wrote:

    > Thinking about getting a Cervelo ( Bike) anybody had any personal
    > experiences they can relate to me about these bikes?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > IB

    I have a 2002 One. I love it. Never given me a bit of trouble and it's
    comfortable.

    The only thing I've done to it since the day I got it was change the tires
    (and that includes fit - thank you TriTech Multisport).

    Anything else you'd like to know?

    -John

  3. I've had a P2K for about 3 years. It's a wickedly fast bike, but very stiff
    so for 1/2 IM or more I ride my Trek 5200.

    --
    Steve Dannenbaum
    "Crockett B." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Thinking about getting a Cervelo ( Bike) anybody had any personal
    > experiences they can relate to me about these bikes?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > IB

  4. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    I have a 2002 Cervelo One as well and love it. Great bike!

  5. Roger Moore

    Roger Moore Guest

    I have owned a P3 and many other Cervelos, since 2000. I currently have two
    P2Ks that I race and train on and have been completely happy with. Fastest
    bikes I've ever owned. You won't be disappointed.

    ~ AB ~