Cervelo P4 Vs. Trek Speed Concept



turt_mc_gurt

New Member
Nov 5, 2009
6
0
0
my buddy and i have this on going argument of which bike is better.
i know that the speed concept isnt available to the public yet, but if i could have any bike in the world it would be the Cervelo P4.
so im putting the question up in the air.
which would you choose, the Trek Speed Concept, or Cervelo P4?
 

alienator

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2004
12,596
310
0
turt_mc_gurt said:
my buddy and i have this on going argument of which bike is better.
i know that the speed concept isnt available to the public yet, but if i could have any bike in the world it would be the Cervelo P4.
so im putting the question up in the air.
which would you choose, the Trek Speed Concept, or Cervelo P4?

Neither is better. The best one is the one that fits. Any other discussion doesn't matter, because it's the rider that makes the difference.
 
Dec 30, 2007
2,111
8
0
turt_mc_gurt said:
my buddy and i have this on going argument of which bike is better.
i know that the speed concept isnt available to the public yet, but if i could have any bike in the world it would be the Cervelo P4.
so im putting the question up in the air.
which would you choose, the Trek Speed Concept, or Cervelo P4?

Which is better, an orange or an apple?Or maybe a banana?
 

turt_mc_gurt

New Member
Nov 5, 2009
6
0
0
ok ass holes, theoretically speaking, if you were given either a Cervelo P4 or a Trek Speed Concept, which would you take?
 

alienator

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2004
12,596
310
0
turt_mc_gurt said:
ok ass holes, theoretically speaking, if you were given either a Cervelo P4 or a Trek Speed Concept, which would you take?

That's a harsh response, don't you think? Given the choice, people would take the one that fit best and turned them on the most. There's no difference between the two that's going to win you a race. Fabian Cancellara has said he'll win a TT no matter what bike he's on. That is a beautifully boiled down statement of the reality of bikes, bike design, and differences in aero efficiency.

If you don't like the answers that people are posting, then don't post such questions.
 

BigUgly

New Member
Mar 31, 2007
131
0
0
Which ever fit better but I would prefer the Trek fit lol. Both companies sell tons of bikes on marketing but the bike still has to fit after that the legs mean more than anything.
 

stevegreer

Member
Sep 4, 2008
166
12
18
I would have to ride them both before making a sound judgement. But then again, it would be my opinion only. I am a bit biased toward Trek's, but I sure as hell wouldn't pass up the opportunity to own a Cervelo.
And as for calling Peter and alienator "ass holes", that's just rude man. And totally uncalled for.
 

roadhouse

New Member
Aug 2, 2009
2,687
4
0
alienator said:
Neither is better. The best one is the one that fits. Any other discussion doesn't matter, because it's the rider that makes the difference.


Please keep the comment civil.
 

roadhouse

New Member
Aug 2, 2009
2,687
4
0
roadhouse said:
Please keep the comment civil.

it was civil, i said i agree with alienator. forget the petty humorous ****, that's just me. and if you'll notice, alienator is a big girl and seems to be able to handle her pull ups with pride.

she gives me ****, i give her ****, that's all. good clean, fun and i don't usually say things like that to adults, just her. :D
 

jhuskey

Moderator
Oct 6, 2003
10,606
678
113
roadhouse said:
it was civil, i said i agree with alienator. forget the petty humorous ****, that's just me. and if you'll notice, alienator is a big girl and seems to be able to handle her pull ups with pride.

she gives me ****, i give her ****, that's all. good clean, fun and i don't usually say things like that to adults, just her. :D

Try and keep in mind that opinions on what is humorous varies.