Cesium Cures Cancer?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Hurt Beyond Repair, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. The Cesium science continues...

    Over seventy-five years ago Dr. Otto Warburg published a Nobel Prize
    winning paper describing the environment of the cancer cell. A normal
    cell undergoes an adverse change when it can no longer take up oxygen
    to convert glucose into energy by oxidation. In the absence of oxygen
    the cell reverts to a primitive nutritional program to sustain itself,
    converting glucose, by fermentation. The lactic acid produced by
    fermentation lowers the cell pH (acid/alkaline balance) and destroys
    the ability of DNA and RNA to control cell division… the cancer cells
    begin to multiply unchecked. The lactic acid simultaneously causes
    intense local pain and destroys cell enzymes. Therefore, cancer
    appears as a rapidly growing outer cell mass with a core of dead
    cells.

    Cesium, a naturally occurring alkaline element has been shown to
    affect the cancer cell two ways. First, Cesium limits the cellular
    uptake of the nutrient glucose… starving the cancer cell and
    diminishing fermentation. Second, Cesium raises the cell pH to the
    range of 8.0 neutralizing the weak lactic acid and stopping pain
    within 12 to 24 hours. A pH range of 8.0 is a deadly environment for
    the cancer cell… the cancer cell dies within a few days and is
    absorbed and eliminated by the body.

    The science of High pH therapy (drastically changing the acid/alkaline
    balance of the cell):

    By the late 1970's mass spectrographic and isotope studies had shown
    that tumor cells exhibit a preference for the uptake of certain
    alkaline minerals; Potassium, Rubidium, and especially Cesium.
    Further, specific antioxidants i.e. vitamin C, and Zinc were shown to
    enhance the uptake of these alkaline minerals by the cancer cell.

    A normal cell is surrounded by a membrane, which selectively allows
    materials to flow in and out. Oxygen and nutrients, such as glucose,
    flow in and the waste products of cellular chemistry flow out. The
    cells are protected by the immune system; a well functioning immune
    system is the best defense against the formation of cancer cells. When
    environmental toxins (carcinogens) overwhelm the immune system the
    entire program is compromised. The cell membrane is affected first,
    losing its ability to exchange oxygen (respiration); the cell then
    reverts to a primitive survival mechanism - fermentation. The newly
    formed (anaerobic) cancer cell cannot be repaired (fermentation is not
    reversible) the cell is now out of control and must be destroyed as
    rapidly as possible.

    Note that in areas of the world where there is a high Cesium content
    in the soil cancer is virtually unknown: Hopi Indians of Arizona, the
    Hunza of North Pakistan, and the Indians of Central and South America.
    This observation suggests the possibility of a vitamin, mineral,
    antioxidant formula containing Cesium in an amount equal to that found
    in the soil of cancer free habitats. This vitamin could be a powerful
    new tool to help slow down and even reverse the present cancer
    epidemic.

    Some possible side effects noted during Cesium therapy:

    Numbness within the triangle describing the mouth and the tip of the
    nose.
    Nausea and/or flu like discomfort.

    http://www.cancer-coverup.com/fighters/cesium-science.htm
    http://www.essense-of-life.com/info/tcesium.htm

    Tags:

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Shame it kills the person due to toxicity also.
    Anth

    news:[email protected]

  3. On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:49:31 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Shame it kills the person due to toxicity also.
    >Anth

    There is radioactive cesium and regular cesium. The radioactive stuff is what
    kills.

    Ora

  4. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Well I read the Brewer report and all the people who used the protocol died
    due to toxicity.
    Some of them had no evidence of cancer when they were autopsied though.
    As I recall the inside of cancer cells are no more acidic than normal cells.
    Anth

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:49:31 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Shame it kills the person due to toxicity also.
    > >Anth

    > There is radioactive cesium and regular cesium. The radioactive stuff is

    what
    > kills.
    >
    > Ora

  5. AntiTrust

    AntiTrust Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:49:31 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Shame it kills the person due to toxicity also.
    > >Anth

    > There is radioactive cesium and regular cesium. The radioactive stuff is

    what
    > kills.
    >
    > Ora

    Is Caesium also the alkaline metal that reacts explosively with everything
    and is required to be stored in a vacuum?

    Isn't Caesium-133 the mad bad radioactive stuff?

    thanks

    AT.

  6. > Shame it kills the person due to toxicity also.

    IV. HEALTH HAZARD DATA

    Threshold Limit Value--No TLV stated by Cesium nor for Cesium
    Chloride. ACGIH lists TLV for Cs (OH) in air 2 mg/m3, Cs CI oral mouse
    LD50:2300 ms/Ks.

    Effects of Overexposure--NIOSH "Health Hazard Evaluation Report 71-27"
    covering Cesium and Rubidium states: "chronic toxicity data are not
    available, but review of the medical and toxicological literature
    suggests that both elements have low degrees of toxicity."

    http://www.cesium-chloride.com

    Cure for cancer costs only $95!
    That's $95/lb. How many doses would that provide for.

    http://www.cesium-chloride.com/prices.htm

    It seems you have to take potassium with it though.

    http://www.royalrife.com/cesium.html

    CESIUM AS A CANCER SUPPLEMENT
    Over the last century, a number of successful cancer treatments have
    been discovered. Dr. Royal R. Rife discovered that carcinoma and
    sarcoma are viral diseases. He learned how to kill the viruses with
    frequency devices, and had a very high success rate with 16
    consecutive recoveries of late-stage patients using frequencies above
    11,000,000 Hz.

    Dr. William Donald Kelley said that cancer was a lack of protein
    digesting enzymes. One of his former patients once told me that Kelley
    had her take "handfuls" of a certain enzyme formula as part of the
    treatment. (The name of the fomula has been removed for legal
    reasons.) Kelley's program worked very well with a reported 80%
    success rate with late-stage patients.

    Dr. Hulda Clark states that toxins and parasites are the primary
    issues. Good reports are coming from some who use her program too.

    Dr. A. Keith Brewer also put together an explanation of the cause of
    carcinoma and sarcoma along with a successful program. Brewer did
    extensive research in the area of cell membranes and their ability to
    pass nutrients. According to Dr. Brewer, cancer develops when:

    1. Carcinogenic materials attach to the outer surface of the cell
    membrane. (Possibly Rife's viruses also are part of this, as well as
    Clark's parasite toxins.) The membrane is altered and can no longer
    pass certain materials.

    2. The cell membrane can no longer pass magnesium, calcium, or sodium.
    As oxygen transport depends on calcium and magnesium, the cell becomes
    very oxygen deficient. The membrane can still pass potassium, rubidium
    and cesium, however. As glucose transport depends on potassium, the
    cell is well supplied with glucose. In the absence of oxygen, the
    glucose is fermented into lactic acid. The fluids in the cell cannot
    maintain a normal pH of 7.35 or so, and drift down toward 7.0 and even
    6.5. (This should not be confused with urine or saliva pH which are a
    different matter.)

    3. In the acid environment, DNA, RNA, and amino acids are altered and
    the cancer cell's control mechanisms fail.

    4. In the acid environment, normal cellular enzymes are changed into
    strong toxins which leak out and poison the patient causing many of
    the typical cancer symptoms. These toxins also act as carcinogens.

    CONCLUSION: A high pH therapy of cesium salts can be used to force the
    cancer cell to go a pH of 8.0 or higher. Cesium is the most alkaline
    nutritional mineral. Other nutrients are also used to help the cells
    absorb more cesium. (See below.)

    CLUE: A study of mice who were fed rubidium salts found that rubidium
    reduced tumors to 1/11th the size of tumors in untreated mice. Cesium
    has produced similar results.

    CLUE: In areas where local people eat a diet and drink water high in
    rubidium and cesium, cancer is very rare. Examples are the Hopi who
    still eat their traditional diet, and the Hunza. Both groups also eat
    apricots with the kernels which contain nitriles that aid in the
    absorption of cesium.

    TWO WEEK EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH PROGRAM: (In addition to enzymes,
    killing the virus, desired medical treatment, etc.)

    2 grams (2000 mg)of cesium chloride or cesium carbonate in water twice
    a day WITH MEALS.

    100-200 mg of potassium should be taken with the cesium. Also use high
    potassium foods such as potatoes, bananas, orange juice, fresh carrot
    juice etc. Extra potassium may be needed. Monitor potassium levels
    with blood tests.

    2 grams (2000 mg) of ascorbic acid three times a day with meals.

    25,000 units of Vitamin A twice a day with meals.

    50 mg of zinc as gluconate or chloride twice a day.

    200 mcg of selenium per day.

    Eat 5 apricot kernels three times a day.

    Use MSM if tolerated.

    If possible, monitor the chemistry with Nutri-Spec testing. It is
    necessary to monitor potassium levels with blood tests. Uric acid
    levels may also rise if tumors are being reabsorbed by the body.

    RESULTS: Dr. Hellfried Santori (who now resides at Virginia's
    Buckingham Correctional Center) treated 50 terminal patients with a
    program like this with very good results. Also, a researcher who I
    will not name is currently reporting that an experimental program like
    this is producing good results with solid tumors such as carcinoma and
    sarcoma.

    CAUTION: Cesium chloride is not toxic in these amounts but it can
    cause stomach upset. Take with meals! Patients who chose to try this
    program must be under a physician's care and potassium levels must be
    monitored! Cesium will compete with potassium and large doses of
    potassium may be needed. Patients may experience temporary numbness of
    the lips and tip of nose. People with high blood pressure or other
    heart conditions must be under a physician's supervision to use
    cesium. Extra magnesium may also be needed. It takes months for the
    body to eliminate these high amounts of cesium. Contact your physician
    if increased fatigue, irregular heartbeat, muscle cramps, or blood
    pressure changes occur. This program is not FDA approved and this
    material is presented to encourage further research not to replace
    medical care. Those who believe they have cancer are urged to consult
    with a physician.

    Hey that was pretty easy to figure out with just a little info. So
    much for the ADA, FDA, and goverment, helping us all. With friends
    like these...

  7. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:49:31 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Shame it kills the person due to toxicity also.
    > >Anth

    > There is radioactive cesium and regular cesium. The radioactive stuff is

    what
    > kills.

    The radioactive stuff is also the cesium that cures cancer. It is commonly
    used as the source for radiation therapy.

    --Rich

  8. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Yeah I know the substance itself is un-toxic.
    Brewer reported toxicity probably due to tumour breakdown products.
    I think they have made the Brewer articles pay only on their site now, so I
    can't post a reference.
    I know of a person who did cesium chloride for cancer - they died from
    cancer.
> [...]

    > monitored! Cesium will compete with potassium and large doses of
    > potassium may be needed. Patients may experience temporary numbness of
    > the lips and tip of nose. People with high blood pressure or other
    > heart conditions must be under a physician's supervision to use
    > cesium. Extra magnesium may also be needed. It takes months for the
    > body to eliminate these high amounts of cesium. Contact your physician
    > if increased fatigue, irregular heartbeat, muscle cramps, or blood
    > pressure changes occur. This program is not FDA approved and this
    > material is presented to encourage further research not to replace
    > medical care. Those who believe they have cancer are urged to consult
    > with a physician.
    >

    > Hey that was pretty easy to figure out with just a little info. So
    > much for the ADA, FDA, and goverment, helping us all. With friends

  9. DRCEEPHD

    DRCEEPHD Guest

    >Subject: Re: Cesium Cures Cancer?
    >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >Date: 1/7/04 4:49 AM Eastern Standard Time

    >Well I read the Brewer report and all the people who used the protocol died
    >due to toxicity.

    Can you provide a link to this, or a reference?

    >As I recall the inside of cancer cells are no more acidic than normal cells.
    >Anth

    Since I am a chemist, how in the world do you measure the acidity of a single
    cell??

    Thanks,

    DrC PhD.

  10. Anth

    Anth Guest

    All I can come up with is http://www.mwt.net/~drbrewer/highpH.htm
    (This is lacking in the case studies that I read - has the usual assumptions
    about the Hunza)
    Seems like people pick the Hunza for their wacko theories.. first it was
    Laetrile.. now cesium in the soil.
    Now if you have access to 100 mice and this protocol maybe you can verify
    it?
    Anth

    "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Cesium Cures Cancer?
    > >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    > >Date: 1/7/04 4:49 AM Eastern Standard Time

    > >Well I read the Brewer report and all the people who used the protocol

    died
    > >due to toxicity.

    > Can you provide a link to this, or a reference?
    >
    > >As I recall the inside of cancer cells are no more acidic than normal

    cells.
    > >Anth

    > Since I am a chemist, how in the world do you measure the acidity of a

    single
    > cell??
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > DrC PhD.

  11. Carole

    Carole Guest

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Well I read the Brewer report and all the people who used the protocol died
    > due to toxicity.
    > Some of them had no evidence of cancer when they were autopsied though.
    > As I recall the inside of cancer cells are no more acidic than normal cells.
    > Anth

    Cell acidity is one of the biggest causes of autointoxication from
    what I have read in various sources including Paul Bragg's books, the
    Biochemic Handbook on cellsalts, from personal experience of trial and
    error and later on veterinary information about acidity in horses
    leading of underperformance.

    Cellsalts which mostly eliminate acidity are sodium phosphate and
    sodium sulphate, which aren't the same as table salt. But we are lead
    to think that we have ample sodium in our diets because we consume
    table salt. This is blatant misinformation and it amazes me that
    nutritionists even believe this.

    What puzzles me though, is when you read these articles on micro/
    trace minerals e.g., cesium, zinc, boron, selenium etc. being cures
    for this and that - and nobody seems to consider the macro minerals
    like calcium, potassium and sodium for example.

    If the micro minerals are so important to good health, are they more
    important than the macro minerals? If 2/3 of 65+ have osteoporosis to
    some extent, why would they need micro minerals rather than macro
    minerals?
    Perhaps in some people who have no major mineral deficiencies, some
    trace minerals might have a dramatic effect but surely the priority
    should be to remedy the macro minerals before considering anything
    else.

    HOW WE BECOME ACID
    THE DEVELOPMENT OF LATENT "ACIDOSIS"
    http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/how.html

    Carole
    http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/acidity.htm

  12. Carole

    Carole Guest

    [email protected] (Hurt Beyond Repair) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    Here is another article about cesium but it also includes rubidium

    The High pH Therapy for Cancer
    Tests on Mice and Humans
    A. KEITH BREWER, Ph.D.
    A. Keith Brewer Science Library,
    325 N. Central Ave., Richland Center, WI 53581
    http://www.mwt.net/~drbrewer/highpH.htm

    BREWER, A. K. The high pH therapy for cancer tests on mice and humans.
    PHARMACOL BIOCHEM BEHAV 21: Suppl. 1, 1-5. 1984.---Mass spectrographic
    and isotope studies have shown that potassium, rubidium, and
    especially cesium are most efficiently taken up by cancer cells. This
    uptake was enhanced by Vitamins A and C as well as salts of zinc and
    selenium. The quantity of cesium taken up was sufficient to raise the
    cell to the 8 pH range. Where cell mitosis ceases and the life of the
    cell is short.
    Tests on mice fed cesium and rubidium showed marked shrinkage in the
    tumor masses within 2 weeks. In addition, the mice showed none of the
    side effects of cancer. Tests have been carried out on over 30 humans.
    In each case the tumor masses disappeared. Also all pains and effects
    associated with cancer disappeared within 12 to 36 hr; the more
    chemotherapy and morphine the patient had taken, the longer the
    withdrawal period. Studies of the food intake in areas where the
    incidences of cancer are very low showed that it met the requirements
    for the high pH therapy.

    see http://www.mwt.net/~drbrewer/highpH.htm for rest of article -
    includes charts etc.

    Carole
    http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/cellsalts.htm

  13. "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:49:31 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Shame it kills the person due to toxicity also.
    > > >Anth

    > > There is radioactive cesium and regular cesium. The radioactive stuff

    is
    > what
    > > kills.

    > The radioactive stuff is also the cesium that cures cancer. It is commonly
    > used as the source for radiation therapy.
    >
    > --Rich

    Cesium 137

  14. DRCEEPHD

    DRCEEPHD Guest

    >Subject: Re: Cesium Cures Cancer?
    >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >Date: 1/8/04 2:35 AM Eastern Standard Time

    >All I can come up with is http://www.mwt.net/~drbrewer/highpH.htm
    >(This is lacking in the case studies that I read - has the usual assumptions
    >about the Hunza)
    >Seems like people pick the Hunza for their wacko theories.. first it was
    >Laetrile.. now cesium in the soil.
    >Now if you have access to 100 mice and this protocol maybe you can verify
    >it?
    >Anth

    Thanks for the link.
    This study does have one piece of data that has continuity with other disease
    studies, particularly cancer.

    In the human, all major diseases have as a common thread, acidic tissues. The
    human, in health, has alkaline tissues.

    Take the saliva for example, a liquid which is very easy to examine and test
    compared to a biopsy or a micro pipette for measuing pressure or pH in the
    tissues.

    Healthy saliva is 7.1 pH. It becomes even more alkaline when eating a cracker,
    for example.
    You will find a decline in the oral pH with an increase in the severity of
    disease. Some cancer patients may have saliva in the 5-6 pH range. These
    people usually do not survive the treatments. Those who are in the 6.2 to 6.4
    range usually survive much better.

    DrC PhD

  15. Doug

    Doug Guest

    "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:2004010720534[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Cesium Cures Cancer?
    > >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    > >Date: 1/7/04 4:49 AM Eastern Standard Time

    > >Well I read the Brewer report and all the people who used the protocol

    died
    > >due to toxicity.

    > Can you provide a link to this, or a reference?
    >
    > >As I recall the inside of cancer cells are no more acidic than normal

    cells.
    > >Anth

    > Since I am a chemist, how in the world do you measure the acidity of a

    single
    > cell??
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > DrC PhD.

    litmus

    --
    "The emperor is naked!"
    "No he isn't, he's merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!"

    to email me
    Please remove "all your clothes"

    Doug

  16. Doug

    Doug Guest

    "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Cesium Cures Cancer?
    > >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    > >Date: 1/7/04 4:49 AM Eastern Standard Time

    > >Well I read the Brewer report and all the people who used the protocol

    died
    > >due to toxicity.

    > Can you provide a link to this, or a reference?
    >
    > >As I recall the inside of cancer cells are no more acidic than normal

    cells.
    > >Anth

    > Since I am a chemist, how in the world do you measure the acidity of a

    single
    > cell??
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > DrC PhD.

    Before I forget,
    When exactly did you become a chemist?
    And howcome you don't seem to know any chemistry?
    And what are you going to claim to be next week?

    --
    "The emperor is naked!"
    "No he isn't, he's merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!"

    to email me
    Please remove "all your clothes"

    Doug

  17. > HOW WE BECOME ACID
    > THE DEVELOPMENT OF LATENT "ACIDOSIS"
    > http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/how.html
    >
    > Carole
    > http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/acidity.htm

    Wow! This thread gives enough info to solve most if not all of our
    modern day diseases. It looks as if our society is heading for a
    major paradigm change.

    Any opinions on DMSO and Betulinic Acid?

    http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm
    http://www.agscientific.com/Item/B1191.htm
    http://www.birchtrees.com/topapbottoin.html

  18. As to sodium, we actually, on an average, consume way too much sodium.

    It is my impression, that there is no difference in the sodium delivery
    between sodium chloride, sodium phosphate and sodium sulphate. In all
    three, molecule, when placed in aqueous solution, immediately
    dissociates into the sodium ion and the cation (chloride, phosphate,
    sulphate). What the cation does thereafter is different.

    j.

    Carole wrote:
    > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>Well I read the Brewer report and all the people who used the protocol died
    >>due to toxicity.
    >>Some of them had no evidence of cancer when they were autopsied though.
    >>As I recall the inside of cancer cells are no more acidic than normal cells.
    >>Anth

    > Cell acidity is one of the biggest causes of autointoxication from
    > what I have read in various sources including Paul Bragg's books, the
    > Biochemic Handbook on cellsalts, from personal experience of trial and
    > error and later on veterinary information about acidity in horses
    > leading of underperformance.
    >
    > Cellsalts which mostly eliminate acidity are sodium phosphate and
    > sodium sulphate, which aren't the same as table salt. But we are lead
    > to think that we have ample sodium in our diets because we consume
    > table salt. This is blatant misinformation and it amazes me that
    > nutritionists even believe this.
    >
    > What puzzles me though, is when you read these articles on micro/
    > trace minerals e.g., cesium, zinc, boron, selenium etc. being cures
    > for this and that - and nobody seems to consider the macro minerals
    > like calcium, potassium and sodium for example.
    >
    > If the micro minerals are so important to good health, are they more
    > important than the macro minerals? If 2/3 of 65+ have osteoporosis to
    > some extent, why would they need micro minerals rather than macro
    > minerals?
    > Perhaps in some people who have no major mineral deficiencies, some
    > trace minerals might have a dramatic effect but surely the priority
    > should be to remedy the macro minerals before considering anything
    > else.
    >
    > HOW WE BECOME ACID
    > THE DEVELOPMENT OF LATENT "ACIDOSIS"
    > http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/how.html
    >
    > Carole
    > http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/acidity.htm

  19. Dawn

    Dawn Guest

    Cesium is available in a safe form. I can let you know how to get it,
    just email me. Meanwhile, calcium in the proper form also does what
    cesium does - raises the body's pH, thereby allowing more oxygen into
    the body, and cancer cells can not survive an oxygenated environment
    and they die.

  20. "Dawn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Cesium is available in a safe form. I can let you know how to get it,
    > just email me. Meanwhile, calcium in the proper form also does what
    > cesium does - raises the body's pH, thereby allowing more oxygen into
    > the body, and cancer cells can not survive an oxygenated environment
    > and they die.

    Bullshit. Your idea is just pure bullshit.