CET versus BST?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Victor Meldrew, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. After we put our clocks forward this weekend, how do I convert Eurosport's CET timings?

    Thanks.
    --
    Paul Flackett

    Remove _bra to reply by e-mail.

    Tags:

  2. "Victor Meldrew" <[email protected]_bra.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > After we put our clocks forward this weekend, how do I convert Eurosport's CET timings?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > --
    > Paul Flackett
    >
    > Remove _bra to reply by e-mail.

    Europe also put their clocks forward at the same "time" (Not sure about the exact moment though, we
    have 1:59GMT then 3:00BST the next minute - does this translate to a change at 2:59CET or are they
    ahead of us for 2 hours for one hour on Sunday morning?)

    ---

  3. W K

    W K Guest

    "Stephen Clark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Victor Meldrew" <[email protected]_bra.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > After we put our clocks forward this weekend, how do I convert Eurosport's CET timings?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > > --
    > > Paul Flackett
    > >
    > > Remove _bra to reply by e-mail.
    >
    > Europe also put their clocks forward at the same "time" (Not sure about
    the
    > exact moment though, we have 1:59GMT then 3:00BST the next minute - does this translate to a
    > change at 2:59CET or are they ahead of us for 2 hours for one hour on Sunday morning?)

    It used to be at something like midnight or 1 pm. Whichever way the clocks went the bars used the
    confusion to stay open an extra couple of hours.