CET versus BST?

Victor Meldrew

Guest
After we put our clocks forward this weekend, how do I convert Eurosport's CET timings?

Thanks.
--
Paul Flackett

Remove _bra to reply by e-mail.

"Victor Meldrew" <paul@rainow_bra.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> After we put our clocks forward this weekend, how do I convert Eurosport's CET timings?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Paul Flackett
>
> Remove _bra to reply by e-mail.

Europe also put their clocks forward at the same "time" (Not sure about the exact moment though, we
have 1:59GMT then 3:00BST the next minute - does this translate to a change at 2:59CET or are they
ahead of us for 2 hours for one hour on Sunday morning?)

---

"Stephen Clark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Victor Meldrew" <paul@rainow_bra.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > After we put our clocks forward this weekend, how do I convert Eurosport's CET timings?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > --
> > Paul Flackett
> >
> > Remove _bra to reply by e-mail.
>
> Europe also put their clocks forward at the same "time" (Not sure about
the
> exact moment though, we have 1:59GMT then 3:00BST the next minute - does this translate to a
> change at 2:59CET or are they ahead of us for 2 hours for one hour on Sunday morning?)

It used to be at something like midnight or 1 pm. Whichever way the clocks went the bars used the
confusion to stay open an extra couple of hours.