C'etait un Rendezvous

Duckwah

Oct 30, 2002
Has anyone else seen this amazing short film by Claude Lelouch?

Its just him in a ferrari 275 gtb going flat tack through paris at 5am, no closed streets, no stunt driver

I got my copy on DVD today and i'm watching it now

OH MY GOD !!!!!

I haven't seen the DVD quality version but yeah it is great.

Some newer videos in the genre are the Getaway in Stockholm series -- no. 2 is my favourite of those.

There's the new ad for the Nissan Z that pays homage to the Rendezvous video -- I think it's up on www.nissan.com.au

Originally posted by Duckwah
Has anyone else seen this amazing short film by Claude Lelouch?

Its just him in a ferrari 275 gtb going flat tack through paris at 5am, no closed streets, no stunt driver

I got my copy on DVD today and i'm watching it now

OH MY GOD !!!!!

I havent seen it but wouldn't mind having a look.....got a web addy?

Originally posted by rek
I haven't seen the DVD quality version but yeah it is great.

Some newer videos in the genre are the Getaway in Stockholm series -- no. 2 is my favourite of those.

There's the new ad for the Nissan Z that pays homage to the Rendezvous video -- I think it's up on www.nissan.com.au

The 350Z is nothing special on paper, 206kw in a car that weighs in at over 1,500kg's ....... But i'd swap my crappy SS for one any day :D

look up spirit level films in google and you should find it

as for the 350Z it says its got 206 kw because until the japanese maufacturers dissolve the gentlemans agreement thats all they are allowed to advertise

in reality heaps of japanese sports cars are quoted at 206kw and put out heaps more