Cf aero wheels

I bet you don't know how important those little numbers are on the stem of your bike? Read this blog post and find out how these little numbers can change how you repair your bike!
James, you have to explain things better than that before I'm going to an unknown site. I've had my identity stolen eight times and am not about to have that occur again. I have three firewalls up but every day hackers are developing more malware.

I've had my identity stolen eight times and am not about to have that occur again. I have three firewalls up but every day hackers are developing more malware.

OMGWFBBQ!

You're so retarded that you've had your identity stolen EIGHT TIMES?!?!?!?! LMFAO!

Nah!

That's just one more LIE.

Like the SIX MEN YOU PERMANENTLY DISABLED! LOL!

Or the SIX HUNDRED WATTS YOU CAN HOLD FOR AN HOUR!

3 firewalls! LMFAO!

You're a moron.

OMGWFBBQ!

You're so retarded that you've had your identity stolen EIGHT TIMES?!?!?!?! LMFAO!

Nah!

That's just one more LIE.

Like the SIX MEN YOU PERMANENTLY DISABLED! LOL!

Or the SIX HUNDRED WATTS YOU CAN HOLD FOR AN HOUR!

3 firewalls! LMFAO!

You're a moron.
This from the worm who claims that Norton and McAfee are free. So your mother owns this account and you don't care if her identity is stolen? Seems very much your kind of operation.

You retard...

Free:
https://home.mcafee.com/downloads/free-virus-scan

Free:
https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

Free:
https://security.symantec.com/

Free:
https://www.avg.com/en-ww/ppc/prote...wh8ZVPFETgGt__QGBPhoCIu4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Free:
https://download.cnet.com/Avast-Fre...4-10019223.html?ls=media&part=dl-&path=direct

Since you're worth millions and so smart that you had to go to the "computer repairman" for a virus!!!!!!!!!, you should have no trouble at all! LMFAO!

What a moron!

So you're getting a downgraded product and thinking that it's going to protect you huh? Well, it's no wonder you have such a find understanding of the world around you. Your mother ends up paying ransomware. But I suppose one cheap jackass doesn't actually care what happens to his computer or identity. But then who would steal the identity of someone living in his mother's basement.

Hey, don't hate! YOU'RE the retarded moron that had his 'identity' ripped off EIGHT TIMES!!! LMFAO!

Thank God you had da "LIGHT CABLE"!!!

tommy got da fiber optic "light cable"!

LIGHT CABLE?!?!?! Da Hell?

WTF is LIGHT CABLE???

And his AIDS infected 'puter is da fastest bestest 'puter of them all!

Another lie!

Lying at the speed of light! That's tommy, all right!

LMFAO!

Hey, don't hate! YOU'RE the retarded moron that had his 'identity' ripped off EIGHT TIMES!!! LMFAO!

Thank God you had da "LIGHT CABLE"!!!

tommy got da fiber optic "light cable"!

LIGHT CABLE?!?!?! Da Hell?

WTF is LIGHT CABLE???

And his AIDS infected 'puter is da fastest bestest 'puter of them all!

Another lie!

Lying at the speed of light! That's tommy, all right!

LMFAO!
More initials. Does that make prove that you can't spell or that you can't think beyond the first letter of a word?

Now it's "forcibly"!!!

LMAO!

What a moron!

Let's talk about the subject you keep changing...your lying.

How's that 600 Watts for an hour thing coming? Got your data files yet?

No?

I didn't think so! LMFAO!

Let's see one with 'just' 300 Watts for an hour!

You idiot. Like I said when you first tried peddling you big lie, "This is going to get good!".

amiright?

So Tom has the paid upgraded antivirus and those didn't work, in fact didn't work 8 times, and somehow he thinks that the free downgraded ones are worse, I mean how can you get much worse than stolen identity 8 times? I have free antivirus and my ID hasn't ever been stolen in 32 some odd years since I've been using the internet that Al Gore invented; in a fact I was discussing this with a friend and he doesn't use any antivirus and hasn't for 15 years his ID is just fine, of course he does use Sandboxie.

You know Tom since you seem to be getting your ID stolen so much maybe you should have a lifetime subscription to LifeLock, because no firewall is going to protect you as you already supposedly know, so get a program that works above firewalls; see: https://www.lifelock.com/ Then the money you spend on LifeLock you try to get some it back by cancelling the paid antivirus **** that doesn't work for you and get a free one instead.

Maybe if you quit giving out your information to those pay to see **** sites you wouldn't have the issues you have...just a thought, instead just go downtown and buy a real live hooker instead of using your hand. And look, due to your advance age of 78 you don't have to worry about dying from HIV or aids because it won't kill you till roughly 20 years out from contacting it so you would be 98 by then assuming you got contacted it tomorrow. And by 98 you would have probably died anyway, so go out and have some fun.

Last edited:
I really have to wonder about Froze. Apparently he is entirely unaware that there is a learning curve with every new technology and security firmware is one of them. Early on new methods of breaking into computers was common but as each method was discovered and countered it became progressively harder to do so since the security software continued to fill the cracks more and more.

Presently you may be getting blank phone calls where no one answers at the other end and then hangs up. This is because it is hackers trying to find computer systems that are self answering. These systems are far easier to crack at present and so that is the growing target.

It would be nice if you could at least grow up some before you drop dead from old age.

Yawn, more stupidity from the king of stupid, Tom you don't have a clue what you're talking about and everyone here knows it.

yup...Again please, oh PPLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE show the Facebook link where it proves we are all pals, I can't wait to see that proof.
If there's one thing you're really good at detecting it's sarcasm. Did you major in that in grade school?