(CFLOGINUSER) and IsUserInRole()

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Cletus Lee, Feb 7, 2003.

  1. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    Using CFLOGIN to set CFLOGINUSER, I would like to have a way of determining _all_ the roles
    associated with a user. The only method that I can seem to find that can invistigate a user's
    assigned roles is IsUserInRole(). How can I get a list of all roles for a user?
    --

    Cletus D. Lee http://www.clee.org
    - Bellaire, TX USA -

    Tags:

  2. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    Good question. IsUserInRole() tests for membership in a certain role. Don't know how you'd query for
    all roles...

    Tom Sherman, any ideas???

    "Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Using CFLOGIN to set CFLOGINUSER, I would like to have a way of
    determining _all_ the
    > roles associated with a user. The only method that I can seem to find
    that can
    > invistigate a user's assigned roles is IsUserInRole(). How can I get a
    list of all
    > roles for a user?
    > --
    >
    > Cletus D. Lee http://www.clee.org
    > - Bellaire, TX USA -

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:43:47 -0600, Cletus Lee <[email protected]> wrote:

    >How can I get a list of all roles for a user?

    Evaluate ( "@UserRoles", context ) works for me.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  4. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    baronn1 wrote:

    > Good question. IsUserInRole() tests for membership in a certain role. Don't know how you'd query
    > for all roles...
    >
    > Tom Sherman, any ideas???

    Not on this subject.

    Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) Various HPV's

  5. Bethf

    Bethf Guest

    "Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Using CFLOGIN to set CFLOGINUSER, I would like to have a way of
    determining _all_ the
    > roles associated with a user. The only method that I can seem to find
    that can
    > invistigate a user's assigned roles is IsUserInRole(). How can I get a
    list of all
    > roles for a user?

    Cletus, wrong newsgroup me thinks.

  6. Baronn1