(CFLOGINUSER) and IsUserInRole()

Cletus Lee

Guest
Using CFLOGIN to set CFLOGINUSER, I would like to have a way of determining _all_ the roles
associated with a user. The only method that I can seem to find that can invistigate a user's
assigned roles is IsUserInRole(). How can I get a list of all roles for a user?
--

Cletus D. Lee http://www.clee.org
- Bellaire, TX USA -

Good question. IsUserInRole() tests for membership in a certain role. Don't know how you'd query for
all roles...

Tom Sherman, any ideas???

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:43:47 -0600, Cletus Lee <[email protected]> wrote:

>How can I get a list of all roles for a user?

Evaluate ( "@UserRoles", context ) works for me.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

baronn1 wrote:

> Good question. IsUserInRole() tests for membership in a certain role. Don't know how you'd query
> for all roles...
>
> Tom Sherman, any ideas???

Not on this subject.

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) Various HPV's

"Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Using CFLOGIN to set CFLOGINUSER, I would like to have a way of
determining _all_ the
> roles associated with a user. The only method that I can seem to find
that can
> invistigate a user's assigned roles is IsUserInRole(). How can I get a
list of all
> roles for a user?

Cletus, wrong newsgroup me thinks.

news:[email protected]...