Chain Question

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Fitzgerald, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Fitzgerald

    Fitzgerald Guest

    Running Campy 8 speed and would like to know best chain to use.SRAM seem a bit on the noisy side.
    Will Campy 9 speed work? TIA

    Tags:

  2. Alan Kemp

    Alan Kemp Guest

    Yes Campag 9 speed will work.

    "Fitzgerald" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Running Campy 8 speed and would like to know best chain to use.SRAM seem a bit on the noisy side.
    > Will Campy 9 speed work? TIA

  3. Fitz-<< Running Campy 8 speed and would like to know best chain to use.SRAM seem a bit on the noisy
    side. Will Campy 9 speed work? >><BR><BR>

    Not ideal...There are other 8s chains out there but we get the best results with SRAM PC-48...