Chain Reaction 4

Jonathan Bond

Guest
For those of you going up to the Bustedspoke.com NEMBA fundraiser at Rye Airfield, keep a lookout
for a guy in a tufts sweatshirt doing sick drops in CR4. Thats my bud Charlie, he's a very cool guy
and a SICK rider. He sent me the video they sent to DH Productions, and its some sick riding... 20
foot drops and the like. Damn.

Even better, he should be there. Not sure which bike he's gonna have, but keep a lookout for a tall
buff dude on either a white cliffcat Tankass or a Kona Stinky (I think).

Best yet, he's a freshman, so the team gets him for another 3 years. Score.

Jon Bond

"Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For those of you going up to the Bustedspoke.com NEMBA fundraiser at Rye Airfield, keep a lookout
> for a guy in a tufts sweatshirt doing sick drops in CR4. Thats my bud Charlie, he's a very cool
> guy and a SICK rider. He sent me the video they sent to DH Productions, and its some sick
> riding... 20 foot drops and the like. Damn.
>
> Even better, he should be there. Not sure which bike he's gonna have, but keep a lookout for a
> tall buff dude on either a white cliffcat Tankass or a Kona Stinky (I think).
>
> Best yet, he's a freshman, so the team gets him for another 3 years.
Score.

> Jon Bond

Jon,

Give Charlie my best and hope he gets well soon.

:^)

Lance

L Hays wrote:
> "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>For those of you going up to the Bustedspoke.com NEMBA fundraiser at Rye Airfield, keep a lookout
>>for a guy in a tufts sweatshirt doing sick drops in CR4. Thats my bud Charlie, he's a very cool
>>guy and a SICK rider. He sent me the video they sent to DH Productions, and its some sick
>>riding... 20 foot drops and the like. Damn.
>>
>>Even better, he should be there. Not sure which bike he's gonna have, but keep a lookout for a
>>tall buff dude on either a white cliffcat Tankass or a Kona Stinky (I think).
>>
>>Best yet, he's a freshman, so the team gets him for another 3 years.
>
> Score.
>
>>Jon Bond
>>

> Jon,
>
> Give Charlie my best and hope he gets well soon.
>
> :^)
>
> Lance

Watch the video after it comes out, and you'll agree he's gotta be insane to do some of the stuff
he's done ;)

We've got him on some anti-psychotic drugs now, but it hasn't stopped him from picking up road
biking... I'm afraid they're just not working.

Jon Bond