Chain reaction cycles

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Bryan, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan New Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2003
    Just a very quick 'thank you' to chain reaction. Order placed on thenet at 3pm, shinny new brakes on my desk at 10am next day, and all post free!

    Bryan

    Tags:

  2. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    > Just a very quick 'thank you' to chain reaction. Order placed on thenet at 3pm, shinny new brakes
    > on my desk at 10am next day, and all post free!
    >
    > Bryan

    I have been impressed with their service too

    --
    The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely. http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk

  3. My 661 Pressure Suit (fantastically cheap in the sale) arrived really fast and post free too - now
    if only Ididn't have a broken shoulder! Cheers Colin

    "MSeries" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Bryan wrote:
    > > Just a very quick 'thank you' to chain reaction. Order placed on thenet at 3pm, shinny new
    > > brakes on my desk at 10am next day, and all post free!
    > >
    > > Bryan
    >
    > I have been impressed with their service too
    >
    > --
    > The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely. http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk

  4. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "Bryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just a very quick 'thank you' to chain reaction. Order placed on thenet at 3pm, shinny new brakes
    > on my desk at 10am next day, and all post free!

    Yup. I ordered an XT front mech on a Sunday, it was waiting for me when I got home on Tues but I'd
    ordered the wrong type so I 'phoned 'em on Weds and had a replacement by Friday. All post free, no
    re-stocking charge and courteously dealt with. Respect!

    --
    Pete http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/Playtime.html

  5. Chris Heys

    Chris Heys Guest

    >Yup. I ordered an XT front mech on a Sunday, it was waiting for me when I got home on Tues but I'd
    >ordered the wrong type so I 'phoned 'em on Weds and had a replacement by Friday. All post free, no
    >re-stocking charge and courteously dealt with. Respect!

    That was lucky, they charged me £3 postage when I swapped my Gill jacket for the size below. Still,
    very fast delivery and good company.

    Chris