Chain Replacement Question

Cyco

Guest
I'm considering using a YBN (Yaban) chain as a relatively inexpensive
replacement for my worn Campy C9. I'd appreciate any
views/experiences with the YBN chain WRT reliability and durability.

Thanks

looking at their web site, they all appear to be shimano style chains in
9-speed - ones that have side plates that bow outwards. this is not
good for a campy system because campy depends on a different shift ramp
design to shimano.

get sram 9-speed instead - perfect for campy.