Challenge forms reminder

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    I just wanted to remind those challenge participants who use the online submission forms to PLEASE
    include your screen name when submitting your forms! Every week I receive a few with no names, and
    in the last 24 hours I've received a lot in like that.

    The site doesn't use cookies, and no ISP/sender information comes through with the form other than
    what's been filled in on it. So, if there's no name I have no idea who sent it!

    The challenge websites are both current to what reports/forms I have in so far. If you don't see
    your stats updated, and you've used the online form, you might have forgotten to include your name!
    Please let me know so I can get things fixed up properly.

    Amberle3
    --
    Amberle3
    249/216/215-minigoal/150?

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

    Tags:

  2. Lili

    Lili Guest

    I'm wondering did you get mine?

    Lili

    Amberle3 wrote:
    > I just wanted to remind those challenge participants who use the online submission forms to PLEASE
    > include your screen name when submitting your forms! Every week I receive a few with no names, and
    > in the last 24 hours I've received a lot in like that.
    >
    > The site doesn't use cookies, and no ISP/sender information comes through with the form other than
    > what's been filled in on it. So, if there's no name I have no idea who sent it!
    >
    > The challenge websites are both current to what reports/forms I have in so far. If you don't see
    > your stats updated, and you've used the online form, you might have forgotten to include your
    > name! Please let me know so I can get things fixed up properly.
    >
    > Amberle3

  3. Lili

    Lili Guest

    sorry 'bout that. I put that in the wrong spot. Lili