Challenge forms reminder

Amberle3

Guest
I just wanted to remind those challenge participants who use the online submission forms to PLEASE
include your screen name when submitting your forms! Every week I receive a few with no names, and
in the last 24 hours I've received a lot in like that.

The site doesn't use cookies, and no ISP/sender information comes through with the form other than
what's been filled in on it. So, if there's no name I have no idea who sent it!

The challenge websites are both current to what reports/forms I have in so far. If you don't see
your stats updated, and you've used the online form, you might have forgotten to include your name!
Please let me know so I can get things fixed up properly.

Amberle3
--
Amberle3
249/216/215-minigoal/150?

- Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

I'm wondering did you get mine?

Lili

Amberle3 wrote:
> I just wanted to remind those challenge participants who use the online submission forms to PLEASE
> include your screen name when submitting your forms! Every week I receive a few with no names, and
> in the last 24 hours I've received a lot in like that.
>
> The site doesn't use cookies, and no ISP/sender information comes through with the form other than
> what's been filled in on it. So, if there's no name I have no idea who sent it!
>
> The challenge websites are both current to what reports/forms I have in so far. If you don't see
> your stats updated, and you've used the online form, you might have forgotten to include your
> name! Please let me know so I can get things fixed up properly.
>
> Amberle3

sorry 'bout that. I put that in the wrong spot. Lili