Chalo among the fashion victims and other impressionables

"Andre Jute" <[email protected]> wrote in message
more **** <snip>

Andre Jute
Prisoners slow you down

PS Left to myself I wouldn't spit on willful slime like you Fogel, and
you Krygowski, if you were alight; I offer merely to retain the
respect of the marshmallow liberals on RBT, and because a thorough job
of putting you down permanently will take time I'd rather give to
promoting the career of my literary protege.

You *are* a liar Jute. That much has been proven over and over again in
other newsgroups. You're an hysterical, mimsy, carping old woman crouching
resentfully amid the ashes of your washed-up literary career and you can't
seriously imagine that anyone would be frightened or even slightly perturbed
about an avalanche of your cut and paste verbal diarrhoea. You're either
deluded or a rather boring and predictable troll. Messrs Carl and Frank have
probably killfiled you by now after discovering that you have nothing on
topic to contribute to this newsgroup and I'm about to do the same. So why
don't you be a good fellow and ******** back to whence you came.

PH
Who has seen it all before.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Peter Howard" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Andre Jute" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> more **** <snip>
>
> Andre Jute
> Prisoners slow you down
>
> PS Left to myself I wouldn't spit on willful slime like you Fogel, and
> you Krygowski, if you were alight; I offer merely to retain the
> respect of the marshmallow liberals on RBT, and because a thorough job
> of putting you down permanently will take time I'd rather give to
> promoting the career of my literary protege.
>

> You *are* a liar Jute. That much has been proven over and over again in
> other newsgroups. You're an hysterical, mimsy, carping old woman crouching
> resentfully amid the ashes of your washed-up literary career and you can't
> seriously imagine that anyone would be frightened or even slightly perturbed
> about an avalanche of your cut and paste verbal diarrhoea. You're either
> deluded or a rather boring and predictable troll. Messrs Carl and Frank have
> probably killfiled you by now after discovering that you have nothing on
> topic to contribute to this newsgroup and I'm about to do the same. So why
> don't you be a good fellow and ******** back to whence you came.
>
> PH
> Who has seen it all before.

Peter, it would save much confusion if you would configure your
newsreader to use a quote string to provide an indication of which text
is yours and which text is from the person you are responding to.