Change in Plans (was: It's red and named after a dip...)

Carla A-G

Guest
Okay, there was a change in plans in getting the new Salsa
frame for Jim. They found out its on backorder and won't be
shipping until later next month.

On to Plan B...

We found a shop that had the original frame that he was
looking for ('04 RM Blizzard). Yes, the steel is still real
and its on the way.

Let's see if this one comes through...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Okay, there was a change in plans in getting the new Salsa
> frame for Jim. They found out its on backorder and won't
> be shipping until later next month.
>
> On to Plan B...
>
> We found a shop that had the original frame that he was
> looking for ('04 RM Blizzard). Yes, the steel is still
> real and its on the way.

A pal of mine has been riding one for years, and loves it.
That paint looks great, too.

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Okay, there was a change in plans in getting the new Salsa
> frame for Jim. They found out its on backorder and won't
> be shipping until later next month.
>
> On to Plan B...
>
> We found a shop that had the original frame that he was
> looking for ('04 RM Blizzard). Yes, the steel is still
> real and its on the way.
>
> Let's see if this one comes through...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

If it doesn't, there is a Blizzard frame hanging in a LBS
here. I can get more info tomorrow (if needed)

simpson

"N Simpson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If it doesn't, there is a Blizzard frame hanging in a LBS
> here. I can get more info tomorrow (if needed)

Would it be an 18.5" by any chance? Its a difficult frame to
find in that size.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I *think* it is....