Changing A Battery On This Cyclometer

Took a look at the back of the cyclometer. Looks like you should be able to "pop" it out with a ligth tap to the front of the unit. I've had similar cases with these types of batteries. You could also apply slight pressure on one side of the battery with the tip of your fingernail and try to wedge it out.

Top Dog said:
How do you change the battery on this cyclometer no problem opening the back but i just cannot remove the battery from the cyclometer ?

http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/cyclometer/cyclometer-instructions.aspx

lohsnest said:
Took a look at the back of the cyclometer. Looks like you should be able to "pop" it out with a ligth tap to the front of the unit. I've had similar cases with these types of batteries. You could also apply slight pressure on one side of the battery with the tip of your fingernail and try to wedge it out.
I have tried everything and still no success

Sounds like it's a piece of junk, no offense intended. You might want to consider investing in a better unit...perhaps an Echowell or Cateye.
Top Dog said:
I have tried everything and still no success

I believe that he has actually tried the manual's instructions... it is apparently really jammed in there. Like I said, poorly designed junk.
cyberlegend1994 said:
Check the Owner's Manual - it's on the front page.

lohsnest said:
I believe that he has actually tried the manual's instructions... it is apparently really jammed in there. Like I said, poorly designed junk.
Got it out after a lot of hard work it must have been jammed in there