changing a marzocchi 100mm fork to 80mm? (~2001 model)

serg wrote:

> is it possible by changing the innards? thanks!

I serviced my 2001 Marz. Z4 (oil/air) recently. Originally
it has about 65 mm of travel (nominated as 80). Servicer
told me that he could make 20 mm bigger travel by changing
some spring inside. I was afraid that this could damage the
fork, but later I found note written on fork that says
something like: ...adjustable to 80 or 100 mm...

So, answer to your question is probably yes. If 80 could be
converted to 100, it should work reverse.

--
marko

cool. do you remember how much it cost you? thanks!

news:[email protected]...