changing a marzocchi 100mm to 80mm? (~2001)

Per Serg:
>is it possible by changing the innards? thanks!

Are you anywere near Phila PA?

I've had an 80mm Manitou Black sitting unused in my garage for over a year -
mostly because I have no intention of hassling with shipping it to somebody.

Might be cheaper than retrofitting the 'zocchi...
--
PeteCresswell

Per laffing@you:
>> Might be cheaper than retrofitting the 'zocchi...
>>

>This'll cost about $250.

Waaaaaay cheaper....
--
PeteCresswell

i wish...i'm in california...thanks anyway!

"(Pete Cresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Per Serg:
> >is it possible by changing the innards? thanks!
> >

> Are you anywere near Phila PA?
>
> I've had an 80mm Manitou Black sitting unused in my garage for over a

year -
> mostly because I have no intention of hassling with shipping it to

somebody.

> Might be cheaper than retrofitting the 'zocchi...
> --
> PeteCresswell

"(Pete Cresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Per laffing@you:
> >> Might be cheaper than retrofitting the 'zocchi...
> >>

> >This'll cost about $250.

> Waaaaaay cheaper....

Yeah, but they're Manitou.... leaky blacks.