Changing the rules

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by DVDfanatico, Apr 19, 2006.

  1. DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Dear fellow bodybuilders,

    I prayed earlier as to whether everything exists in the mind of God.
    Some people in Catholic philosophy have argues this. IF this is true,
    can we, indeed, should we, change the rules?

    I suggest that maybe protein is not as necessary as you may think. It
    is a placebo (though indeed there is nothing wrong with it if used in
    moderation.) On David Letterman there was a cabbage lady who lived
    entirely off of cabbage juice. She was thin, yes, but looked beautiful.
    I have heard of a Roman Catholic saint who lived only on the Body of
    Christ. I find this strange because she should at least drink water or
    some other drink. Supposedly she drank some liquids. On a lighter note,
    I have found that Sport Drink (like Gatorade) from Costco gets me
    throught the day and my workouts better than a protein shake.

    What do you think?

    DVDfanatico
    www.KnightLanguages.com
    The Foreign Language Supersite including Bibles, Masses, Holy Rosaries,
    and Prayers

    Tags:

  2. Ellis

    Ellis Guest

    On 19 Apr 2006 22:12:38 -0700, "DVDfanatico" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Dear fellow bodybuilders,
    >
    >I prayed earlier as to whether everything exists in the mind of God.
    >Some people in Catholic philosophy have argues this. IF this is true,
    >can we, indeed, should we, change the rules?
    >
    >I suggest that maybe protein is not as necessary as you may think. It
    >is a placebo (though indeed there is nothing wrong with it if used in
    >moderation.) On David Letterman there was a cabbage lady who lived
    >entirely off of cabbage juice. She was thin, yes, but looked beautiful.
    >I have heard of a Roman Catholic saint who lived only on the Body of
    >Christ. I find this strange because she should at least drink water or
    >some other drink. Supposedly she drank some liquids. On a lighter note,
    >I have found that Sport Drink (like Gatorade) from Costco gets me
    >throught the day and my workouts better than a protein shake.
    >
    >What do you think?

    I think you should live off NOTHING but cabbage juice for the next 12
    months.

    If you do this, it will be a wonderful affirmation of your theory that
    everything exists in the mind of God - and also proof of his love for
    you.

    If you don't do this - your faith is false and God will turn his back
    on you and you will burn in Hell for all of time.

    That's what I sincerely think.

    Ellis

    >DVDfanatico
    >www.KnightLanguages.com
    >The Foreign Language Supersite including Bibles, Masses, Holy Rosaries,
    >and Prayers

  3. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "DVDfanatico" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Dear fellow bodybuilders,
    >
    > I prayed earlier as to whether everything exists in the mind of God.
    > Some people in Catholic philosophy have argues this. IF this is true,
    > can we, indeed, should we, change the rules?
    >
    > I suggest that maybe protein is not as necessary as you may think. It
    > is a placebo (though indeed there is nothing wrong with it if used in
    > moderation.) On David Letterman there was a cabbage lady who lived
    > entirely off of cabbage juice. She was thin, yes, but looked beautiful.
    > I have heard of a Roman Catholic saint who lived only on the Body of
    > Christ. I find this strange because she should at least drink water or
    > some other drink. Supposedly she drank some liquids. On a lighter note,
    > I have found that Sport Drink (like Gatorade) from Costco gets me
    > throught the day and my workouts better than a protein shake.
    >
    > What do you think?

    You're an idiot.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  4. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "DVDfanatico" <[email protected]> schreef:

    > I suggest that maybe protein is not as necessary as you may think. It
    > is a placebo...

    Perhaps then, your brain cells are also a placebo.

    ----
    Pete

  5. Is Satan good and kind? I heard he serves the homeless people meals at
    the shelter several nights a week, drives for Meals On Wheels twice a
    week, and he even recycles! Nobody ever hated him enough to nail HIM
    to a cross. So wuzzup wit the bad rep he's got?
    The new testament now recognizes Satan was Jesus friend and confidant.
    Not the betrayer he's been portrayed as through the ages.
    So what have we learned here today? One thing is that Satan is good,
    not evil. Another is he has been given a bad rep in a mistaken belief
    he betrayed Jesus. We now know that Satan is the everlasting good in
    men, and we all need to worship him. Get on your knees, and <zip>

  6. Tim Jones

    Tim Jones Guest

    > I suggest that maybe protein is not as necessary as you may think

    I suggest that you no understanding of even basic biology, or any
    higher level education for that matter.

  7. Tim Jones

    Tim Jones Guest

    >On a lighter note,
    >I have found that Sport Drink (like Gatorade) from Costco gets me
    >throught the day and my workouts better than a protein shake.

    I also suggest that you have no basic understanding of nutrition as
    well. Please do your body a favor and get some education ASAP...

  8. "DVDfanatico" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:114[email protected]
    > On David Letterman there was a cabbage lady who lived
    > entirely off of cabbage juice.

    You believe that ?

    > I have heard of a Roman Catholic saint who lived only on the
    > Body of
    > Christ. I find this strange because she should at least drink
    > water or
    > some other drink.

    You believe that ?

    > throught the day and my workouts better than a protein shake.
    >
    > What do you think?

    Food is unnecessary ! Just drink water ! They just want you to eat
    proterin and carbs to get your money. Just drink water - and soon
    there'll be one less of you.

    --
    /\ preben nielsen
    \/\ [email protected]

  9. <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]

    > One thing is that Satan is good,
    > not evil. Another is he has been given a bad rep in a mistaken
    > belief
    > he betrayed Jesus. We now know that Satan is the everlasting
    > good in
    > men, and we all need to worship him. Get on your knees, and
    > <zip>

    Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ? ;-)

    --
    /\ preben nielsen
    \/\ [email protected]

  10. Vasa

    Vasa Guest

  11. >Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ?>

    You take it up the pooper, don't you?

  12. >Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ?>

    You take it up the pooper, don't you?

  13. >Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ?>

    You take it up the pooper, don't you?

  14. >Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ?>

    You take it up the pooper, don't you?

  15. >Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ?>

    You take it up the pooper, don't you?

  16. >Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ?>

    You take it up the pooper, don't you?

  17. >Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ?>

    You take it up the pooper, don't you?

  18. >Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ?>

    You take it up the pooper, don't you?

  19. >Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ?>

    You take it up the pooper, don't you?

  20. >Having trouble with separating Satan and Luke here ?>

    You take it up the pooper, don't you?