Channel 7 - you SUCK

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Rob Woozle, Aug 26, 2004.

  1. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    HAHA LOL. quite possibly your best post yet! :D

  2. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
    Quote of the day! :D

    http://thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=54

    hippy

  3. DRS

    DRS Guest

    > DRS Wrote:
    >>
    >> Just because something is physically demanding that doesn't
    >> automatically
    >> make it a sport. If synchronized swimming is a sport then so is
    >> being a
    >> brickie's labourer. Only with less make-up.

    > Quote of the day! :D
    >
    > http://thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=54

    Wow! I've been published! :)

    --

    A: Top-posters.

  4. BCL

    BCL Guest

    On 26 Aug 2004 17:19:48 -0700, [email protected] (Rob Woozle)
    wrote:

    >We missed the end of the cycle leg, the transition to the run and
    >quite a bit of the run which was quite exciting.
    >
    >Sorry to be slightly off-topic, there was cycling in there, but I had
    >to vent!

    The worst feature of Channel 7 coverage was their absolute refusal to
    give you the time they would be showing something. I gave up
    altogether and stuck with the radio and SBS

    The radio coverage was excellent, they knew what they were talking
    about and they painted a vivid picture. Rarely was left wondering what
    was going on and on the odd ocassion I was they soon got back on track
    (bit of a pun there)

    Regards
    Bruce

  5. Rob Woozle

    Rob Woozle Guest

    > Just because something is physically demanding that doesn't automatically
    > make it a sport. If synchronized swimming is a sport then so is being a
    > brickie's labourer. Only with less make-up.

    That just might be the quote of the year!

  6. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    and no top-posters died in bringing the quote to you :)