Charts distapeared in WKO+ help

jetnjeff

Mar 17, 2006
Some of my custom charts for one of my atheletes are gone today.

WK0+ crashed the other day. Maybe that was the cause. Any way is there a way to copy charts from one athelete to another, so I don't have to completely reinvent the whee?

jetnjeff said:
Some of my custom charts for one of my atheletes are gone today.

WK0+ crashed the other day. Maybe that was the cause. Any way is there a way to copy charts from one athelete to another, so I don't have to completely reinvent the whee?

The crash likely caused it. Anyway, to fix the problem: open up an Athlete whose Home Page is configured the way you want it to be, then use the drop-down at the upper righthand corner of that workspace (for want of a better word) to "Make the current chart the default charts" or however it is phrased. After you do that, close this Athlete and open the one whose configuration went back to the default, and you should be back in business.

acoggan said:
The crash likely caused it. Anyway, to fix the problem: open up an Athlete whose Home Page is configured the way you want it to be, then use the drop-down at the upper righthand corner of that workspace (for want of a better word) to "Make the current chart the default charts" or however it is phrased. After you do that, close this Athlete and open the one whose configuration went back to the default, and you should be back in business.
I have tried this before. It only works for new atheletes.

Is it safe to delete the athelete and add him backe in as a new athelete? Will all his files be saved?

I am pretty sure I have to use the exact name as the original.

I think I would have to input the Thresold Power and weight ect. Any thingelse I would have to remember?

Or another fix?

I tried a dummy with one file and it seemed to work, but really don't want to loose all of this atheletes files.

acoggan said:
OK I got it now. After I make my default page I also have to Reset that athelete to the default. I thought that would revert to the original.

I maybe slow but I eventually figure stuff out.

Thanks,

Jeff