CHASING LANCE on DISCOVERY CHANNEL TONIGHT, FINALLY

chuckcam

Jul 25, 2005
After digging through my cable box to find FitTV to try and see the documentary series about the Discovery Channel's Cycling Team. I just read an ad that it will be on tonight... some kind of Lance marathon on Discovery Channel. :):)

**** I missed it!! doesn't look like they will be replaying it any time soon, on their schedule...anyone have any idea if it will come on again, maybe on a different channel (ie. TLC)? or do I have to wait for some kind of DVD release maybe never?

They had multiple Lance shows on last night, i watched htem all. The one show htey had, the science of lance armstrong, is on dvd, and you can purchase that on discovery's store and some other places. Thes shows were really intertesting.

parker

lance: "hundred thousand dollars right now if you mae it up the mountain on the bike"

long pause

lance: "theres NO WAAAAY you can do it"

johan: "i could do it. i could do it. theres no time limit?"

lance: "well you can't walk it"

lance: "no waay"

oh how i LOL'd

Chasing Lance "a fan's story" film debuts on Travel Channel Thursday Dec 22 at 7 pm CST
Lance Amstrong News on our Blog - The "docureality" show produced by the Discovery Networks Travel Channel will air on Thursday night, Dec 22 on channel 58 (Grande Communications) and channel 33 (Time Warner).

Many local Austin media outlets carried coverage of this event. On the last day of the Tour de France several thousand people showed up to cheer Lance on and sign several giant yellow cards that the Outdoor Life Network brought to the event.

Here's the email from producer Bill Delano about the event Hey Ya´ll~ Tune in tomorrow night for my first film, "Chasing Lance: a Fans Story"!!! Its a great show, was a thrilling adventure and will forever stand as testament to what two friends can do with a camcorder, computer, and a dream. Here's the TV Guide sum up: Join five Americans on an emotion packed thrill ride as they chase the Tour all around France supporting their hero in his seventh and final ride. These are true fanatics who do far more than vacation, they redefine what it means to be a true Fan. Let everyone know and check it out on the Travel Channel on Thursday, December 22 at 8 and 11pm EST (7 and 10 pm CST).