Chat On-line with HeartDoc 02/02/2006

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
Bob (this one) wrote:
> Last evening, Chung's little get-together was a bust.

No. I enjoyed it.

> Total of three
> names on the board with one flashing in and out - didn't keep the
> connection alive.

Folks are not required to stay long. It is a chat room after all.

> Poor guy gave a party and nobody came.

It was not a party. You are hardly a nobody, dear Bob :)

> Shocked, I tell you.

It seems you always expect a put-down.

> And when so many people take him "seriously" it's hard to imagine that
> *nobody* much came by to share his "wisdom" and "education."

Lurkers remain more than welcome :)

> And he seems like such an earnest young "man." So "sincere" in his
> efforts to "inform" everyone about his "discernments."

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> A good topic for his "glowfests" would be where to buy those cool big
> red noses and floppy shoes. And maybe plate tectonics and nuclear
> weaponry and realpolitik and biblical interpretation and ...

Instead of coveting these chats, you are more than welcome to organize
your own.

Please know that you remain in my prayers, dear Bob whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name :))

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
following this thread here during the next on-line chat (02/02/06) from
6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/8juld

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Bob (this one) wrote:
> >
> >>Last evening, Chung's little get-together was a bust.

> > No. I enjoyed it.

> You could have saved yourself the trouble of going on line if all you
> wanted was to be alone.

Those who are walking with Christ are never alone.

> >>Total of three
> >>names on the board with one flashing in and out - didn't keep the
> >>connection alive.

> > Folks are not required to stay long. It is a chat room after all.

> Sure it is. But when no one's there, the amount of "chat" is effectively
> zero. No chat = no chat room.

Perhaps you logged into the wrong chatroom. I don't recall ignoring
anyone.

> >>Poor guy gave a party and nobody came.

> > It was not a party.

> <LOL> It certainly wasn't. Nobody came.
>
> > You are hardly a nobody, dear Bob :)

> :)
>
> >>Shocked, I tell you.

> > It seems you always expect a put-down.

> It seems you always post non sequiturs. It was a sarcastic comment about
> your inability to garner support or endorsement -

Sorry your sarcasm backfired. Please forgive my iniquities.

> or participants in
> your empty chat room.

Again, perhaps you logged into the wrong chatroom.

> >>And when so many people take him "seriously" it's hard to imagine that
> >>*nobody* much came by to share his "wisdom" and "education."

> > Lurkers remain more than welcome :)

> Don't know how to read the list down the left side of the screen, do
> you? Um, the answer is "no" if you think there are "lurkers."

There were multiple rooms... come to think of it I do not recall anyone
using "Bob(this one)" as a handle last week.

> >>And he seems like such an earnest young "man." So "sincere" in his
> >>efforts to "inform" everyone about his "discernments."

> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> That's laughable. Just laughable.

Sorry my choice bothers you. Please forgive all my iniquities.

> >>A good topic for his "glowfests" would be where to buy those cool big
> >>red noses and floppy shoes. And maybe plate tectonics and nuclear
> >>weaponry and realpolitik and biblical interpretation and ...

> > Instead of coveting these chats, you are more than welcome to organize
> > your own.

> I have and I do organize my own. Just not for you to visit. I want
> truthful, intelligent, honest, generous people who aren't obsessed with
> the doom of humanity in mine.

Without the LORD, there is only doom.

> I guess that on your planet pointing out your failures is somehow to
> covet something.

With the LORD, though we may stumble, HE saves us from falling.

> Good reasoning - like your "truthfully" relentless
> assertion after being shown to have lied.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully. Sorry my choice
seems relentless to you. Please forgive all my iniquities.

> > Please know that you remain in my prayers, dear Bob whom I love, in
> > Jesus' most precious and holy name :))

> I love your phony double-chin smiling face. Looks like somebody's ASCII
> needs to eat less. Maybe 2#. Bwah...

Sorry my prayers on your behalf bother you. Again, please forgive all
my iniquities.

> > Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
> > cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
> > following this thread here during the next on-line chat (02/02/06) from
> > 6 to 7 pm EST:

> <LOL>

"Written laughter is silent despair."

> Right - keep issuing those frantic invitations that no one takes
> you up on.

No. I enjoy the chats regardless of the number of folks who attend.
Actually, when there are fewer in attendance, the chats are more
intimate and I get the opportunity to enjoy Paradise more.

> Oh, yes, and it would be very entertaining for you to talk
> about cooking - after saying that there's no need for recipes.

Chats don't indicate a need.

> Or
> nutrition - when you don't know how many calories are in bread or
> potatoes

Knowing the weight of either bread or potatoes obviates the need to
guess the number of calories.

> and that you say it's OK to lie to dieters.

It remains my choice to continue being truthful to all.

> Not to mention
> plate tectonics and nuclear weaponry and realpolitik and biblical
> interpretation and ...

Yes. There is something to interest everyone in Paradise.

> Ever the fool - Chung.

If you were secure in the truth, you would also have the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Bob (this one) wrote:

> >>You could have saved yourself the trouble of going on line if all you
> >>wanted was to be alone.

> > Those who are walking with Christ are never alone.

> Platitudes. Yum.

The truth.

> >>Sure it is. But when no one's there, the amount of "chat" is effectively
> >>zero. No chat = no chat room.

> > Perhaps you logged into the wrong chatroom. I don't recall ignoring
> > anyone.

> Of course not. There was nobody there to ignore.

Perhaps you logged in either before or after the scheduled chat
session.

> >><LOL> It certainly wasn't. Nobody came.

> >>:)

> >>It seems you always post non sequiturs. It was a sarcastic comment about
> >>your inability to garner support or endorsement -

> > Sorry your sarcasm backfired.

> <LOL> You don't get it so it backfired? Zowie, what reasoning...

Then why do you despair?

> > Please forgive my iniquities.

> No, Andrew. Because you'll just continue to do the same things again.
> You know they're iniquities, yet you repeat them, all the while asking
> for forgiveness for what you do willfully.

If you are unwilling to forgive what you judge to be unrepentant
behavior, why should the LORD forgive you for what HE judges to be your
unrepentant behavior?

> >>or participants in
> >>your empty chat room.

> > Again, perhaps you logged into the wrong chatroom.

> Not a chance. Hit that URL you post so frequently. Took me to your
> hilarious "Paradise" with the fake "chat" examples that are really
> newsgroup postings. What a fraud you are...
>
> Punched the chatroom link and there I was. Sorts. Just that you couldn't
> see me.

Perhaps you logged in either before or after the scheduled chat
session.

> >>Don't know how to read the list down the left side of the screen, do
> >>you? Um, the answer is "no" if you think there are "lurkers."

> > There were multiple rooms... come to think of it I do not recall anyone
> > using "Bob(this one)" as a handle last week.

> Oh, sure. Multiple rooms with nobody in them. Right.

No.

> >>That's laughable. Just laughable.

> > Sorry my choice bothers you. Please forgive all my iniquities.

> Your "choice" is to continue to dissemble. And that's what's funny.
>
> And again you ask for forgiveness for what you will continue to do. How
> sanctimonious.

Again, if you are unwilling to forgive what you judge to be unrepentant
behavior, why should the LORD forgive you for what HE judges to be your
unrepentant behavior?

> >>I have and I do organize my own. Just not for you to visit. I want
> >>truthful, intelligent, honest, generous people who aren't obsessed with
> >>the doom of humanity in mine.

> > Without the LORD, there is only doom.

> Apparently, with the lord there's doom, too.

No. With the LORD there is hope and eternal life.

> As in your frantic
> "advisory" about global catastrophe. It's like saying I'd rather be hung
> with a nylon rope rather than a hemp rope.

Sorry you feel threatened by possibility of the Lamb's second coming
within the next year or two. Please forgive me for being the bearer of
this advisory.

> >>I guess that on your planet pointing out your failures is somehow to
> >>covet something.

> > With the LORD, though we may stumble, HE saves us from falling.

> <LOL> That's funny. Absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.

Where there is no falling... there is no failure.

> Hilarious Andrew just has to say *something* even if it has no bearing
> on what's happening.

See above.

> >>Good reasoning - like your "truthfully" relentless
> >>assertion after being shown to have lied.

> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully. Sorry my choice
> > seems relentless to you. Please forgive all my iniquities.

> Would that you wrote truthfully, Andrew.

I am.

> It's a singular astonishment
> how you get caught in your falsehoods and still assert that you're
> writing truthfully.

Those who are blind are just as unable to detect the dark as they are
unable to detect the light.

> It's as though your mental state forbids you to
> notice what you're actually doing.

Thankfully, the LORD's gift of a discerning heart overcomes all
deficiencies in one's mental state.

> Your choice of repeating that phony comment about being truthful is
> what's relentless.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> You may consider yourself unforgiven. As long as you continue in your
> demonstrated path of falsehood and deception.

Again, if you are unwilling to forgive what you judge to be unrepentant
behavior, why should the LORD forgive you for what HE judges to be your
unrepentant behavior?

> >>I love your phony double-chin smiling face. Looks like somebody's ASCII
> >>needs to eat less. Maybe 2#. Bwah...

> > Sorry my prayers on your behalf bother you. Again, please forgive all
> > my iniquities.

> <LOL>

Without the LORD, there can only be fathomless despair.

> >><LOL>

> > "Written laughter is silent despair."

> <LOL>

Without the LORD, the despair would be everlasting.

> >>Right - keep issuing those frantic invitations that no one takes
> >>you up on.

> > No. I enjoy the chats regardless of the number of folks who attend.
> > Actually, when there are fewer in attendance, the chats are more
> > intimate and I get the opportunity to enjoy Paradise more.

> Right. You and another person. Small group. Enjoy "paradise" more. It's
> paradisaical to sit in front of your computer?

No. The physical location where the LORD has me conduct the chat is
Paradise.

> >>Oh, yes, and it would be very entertaining for you to talk
> >>about cooking - after saying that there's no need for recipes.

> > Chats don't indicate a need.

> <LOL> As though that's what the reference means. Where's that
> "discernment" when it could help you understand the obvious?

Knowing your intentions would require the LORD's gift of clairvoyance
and not a discerning heart.

> >>Or
> >>nutrition - when you don't know how many calories are in bread or
> >>potatoes

> > Knowing the weight of either bread or potatoes obviates the need to
> > guess the number of calories.

> There's no need to guess about calories. That's old information, tested
> and retested.

Calorie counting without a bomb calorimeter is calorie guessing.

> Knowing the weight tells you nothing about its nutritional
> components.

Only the LORD is able to tell you about the exact nutritional
components of the food you are about to eat.

> So now that you say the nutritional elements in it are not
> necessary to know about, how do you plan to discuss nutrition?

Chats are informal casual banter.

> Phony...

"Namecalling is the crutch of those hobbling along without the truth."

> >>and that you say it's OK to lie to dieters.

> > It remains my choice to continue being truthful to all.

> Words are cheap.

Not if they are the LORD's.

> Actions are the truth.

Not if they are part of a feign.

> You've said it's ok to lie -

It seems to be your choice to bear false witness.

> give them deliberately overstated and false information. And the
> overstatement was about calories which you say are unimportant.

Calories remain meaningless while there are no practical ways of
measuring them.

> Make up
> your mind.

My mind remains made up.

> >>Not to mention
> >>plate tectonics and nuclear weaponry and realpolitik and biblical
> >>interpretation and ...

> > Yes. There is something to interest everyone in Paradise.

> Sadly, you're ignorant on all those subjects. You've proven it.

Your opinion.

> >>Ever the fool - Chung.

> > If you were secure in the truth, you would also have the strength to
> > resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

> I'm secure in the truth that you are a fool.

"Namecalling is the crutch of those hobbling along without the truth."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
following this thread here during the next on-line chat (02/02/06) from
6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/8juld

If I offered to crucify you, knowing that your death would draw people
to the'light' you say is 'christ', would you take me up on the offer?

Call me.

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Bob (this one) wrote:

> >>Platitudes. Yum.

> > The truth.

> Untestable and therefore only an opinion.

Not for the discerning.

> >>Of course not. There was nobody there to ignore.

> > Perhaps you logged in either before or after the scheduled chat
> > session.

> Not a bit of it. I slid in at the right time. At least it was within the
> range you post. Nothing going on.

Perhaps you got confused about time zone differences and/or daylight
savings time.

> >><LOL> You don't get it so it backfired? Zowie, what reasoning...

> > Then why do you despair?

> Andrew, that knee-jerk response of yours is tired and worn. And has been
> dealt with by many people who have asked you how does one indicate
> laughter in a text-only medium? You indicate your mirth with ASCII
> symbols.

No. Those are emoticons and not mirth.

> Somehow you've decided that laughter indicated is despair. But
> your indications are merely mirth. I find that self-serving passive
> aggression laughable. So I laugh. And I tell you that I laugh. At you.

And in so doing, you betray the despair in your heart again and again.

> >>No, Andrew. Because you'll just continue to do the same things again.
> >>You know they're iniquities, yet you repeat them, all the while asking
> >>for forgiveness for what you do willfully.

> > If you are unwilling to forgive what you judge to be unrepentant
> > behavior, why should the LORD forgive you for what HE judges to be your
> > unrepentant behavior?

> I'll take my chances without your opinions cluttering the vista.

This is a question and not an opinion. It is written that the LORD
will judge all:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

> >>Not a chance. Hit that URL you post so frequently. Took me to your
> >>hilarious "Paradise" with the fake "chat" examples that are really
> >>newsgroup postings. What a fraud you are...
> >>
> >>Punched the chatroom link and there I was. Sorts. Just that you couldn't
> >>see me.

> > Perhaps you logged in either before or after the scheduled chat
> > session.

> And perhaps not, huh...? Imagine. Something Andrew can't "discern."

A discerning heart does not confer omniscience.

> >>Oh, sure. Multiple rooms with nobody in them. Right.

> > No.

> <LOL> My how instructive an answer.

It remains informative.

> >>Your "choice" is to continue to dissemble. And that's what's funny.
> >>
> >>And again you ask for forgiveness for what you will continue to do. How
> >>sanctimonious.

> > Again, if you are unwilling to forgive what you judge to be unrepentant
> > behavior, why should the LORD forgive you for what HE judges to be your
> > unrepentant behavior?

> Asked and answered.

Not really. But it will be. Of this I am certain.

> >>Apparently, with the lord there's doom, too.

> > No. With the LORD there is hope and eternal life.

> One can hope. But one cannot prove.

Those with faith... know.

> >>As in your frantic
> >>"advisory" about global catastrophe. It's like saying I'd rather be hung
> >>with a nylon rope rather than a hemp rope.

> > Sorry you feel threatened by possibility of the Lamb's second coming
> > within the next year or two.

> <LOLOL> Extra-hard laughter. Now it's moved from March 29 this year to
> "within the next year or two."

If the possibility of a global earthquake is realized on 03/29/2006
though there will be many who will wish the Lamb would hurry and come
again to judge, all things will still happen according to the LORD's
will as prophesied by John in Revelation.

> Watched an interesting program on TV tonight about David Koresh and the
> events at Waco. He was working on explaining what the seven seals meant
> when his life ended. Hmmmmm...

It remains my choice to continuing walking with Christ instead of
leaving HIS side to lead.

> > Please forgive me for being the bearer of
> > this advisory.

> Bwah... "Advisory" emerging only from your over-fevered imaginings and
> hyperreligiosity. Your wacko view of Jesus' two genealogies and how it
> fits into Revelation - and how you seem to believe that *you* fit into
> Revelation - marks you for the wacko you've proven yourself to be. Your
> "advisory" with the nonsensical nuclear bombardment that's supposed to
> move tectonic plates merely shows how little you understand and how
> little you search for fact.

It seems you would attempt to convince people that you are more
experienced about such matters.

> >><LOL> That's funny. Absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.

> > Where there is no falling... there is no failure.

> <LOL> Now you're saying that you can have no failures because you're
> God's little buddy? You have failed, my friend, and failed mightily many
> times. It's a sad program you have of denial of your human failings.

Your opinion is meaningless as will be all of your life if you choose
to remain unrepentant toward the LORD.

> >>Hilarious Andrew just has to say *something* even if it has no bearing
> >>on what's happening.

> > See above.

> I've seen it. But you're still posting for the sheer value of posting.

No. The LORD continues to guide me in everything I say, do, and write.

> >>Would that you wrote truthfully, Andrew.

> > I am.

> And yet, Andrew, you've been proven to spin a whopper every now and
> again. Sometimes directly and sometimes by your friend Occam's Razor.
> The only rational reason why you refuse to name the Atlanta restaurant
> that serves lobster and crab for $5 is because it doesn't exist. If it
> did and you mentioned it, it would be helpful for everyone. The owners
> would have more business, customers would be getting good value and
> everyone would benefit. Your unwillingness to offer benefit to so many
> people can only reasonably be attributed to falsehood. Occam says so.

Occam's Razor is about parsimony and not opinion.

There are many things I have and will continue to refrain from naming.
These things will continue to exist despite my choice. Sorry my choice
distresses you. Again, please forgive all my iniquities for your own
sake.

> >>It's a singular astonishment
> >>how you get caught in your falsehoods and still assert that you're
> >>writing truthfully.

> > Those who are blind are just as unable to detect the dark as they are
> > unable to detect the light.

> And those who lie and try to avoid the admission post such dissembling
> prattle and show themselves anew to be untruthful.

This reminds me of the blind man who would instruct the seeing about
their vision.

> >>It's as though your mental state forbids you to
> >>notice what you're actually doing.

> > Thankfully, the LORD's gift of a discerning heart overcomes all
> > deficiencies in one's mental state.

> Demonstrably not the case. Now you assert that you have *no*
> deficiencies in your mental state? Not one? None?

What is written has been written plainly.

> >>Your choice of repeating that phony comment about being truthful is
> >>what's relentless.

> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> It remains your fantasy that you write truthfully. It is a singular
> astonishment that you feel the need to mention your "truthful" writing
> so often and in reply to so much proof to the contrary. You sound like
> some sleazy used-car salesman who keeps saying, "trust me."

Sorry the truth bothers you so terribly.

> >>You may consider yourself unforgiven. As long as you continue in your
> >>demonstrated path of falsehood and deception.

> > Again, if you are unwilling to forgive what you judge to be unrepentant
> > behavior, why should the LORD forgive you for what HE judges to be your
> > unrepentant behavior?

> He shouldn't. But I'm really not worried about it. And, as you say, the
> lord's opinion is the only one that matters in this case.

It is written that those who choose to judge others will be judged by
their own measure (Matthew 7).

> >><LOL>

> > Without the LORD, there can only be fathomless despair.

> Yadda yadda yadda...

Please know that you remain in my prayers.

> >><LOL>

> > Without the LORD, the despair would be everlasting.

> <LOL>

> >>Right. You and another person. Small group. Enjoy "paradise" more. It's
> >>paradisaical to sit in front of your computer?

> > No. The physical location where the LORD has me conduct the chat is
> > Paradise.

> Call it what you will. It's a man's name for a man's thing.

Paradise belongs to the LORD.

> >><LOL> As though that's what the reference means. Where's that
> >>"discernment" when it could help you understand the obvious?

> > Knowing your intentions would require the LORD's gift of clairvoyance
> > and not a discerning heart.

> My intentions aren't the subject, as you know. It's your ridiculous
> assertion that recipes are unnecessary. It has obviously escaped your
> notice (a nice way to point out your unthinking ignorance) that they're
> listings of ingredients, and methods and techniques to create
> palatable foods. They're formulae, no different than the sort of
> technical description that a chemist would need. Since you know
> virtually nothing about food and nutrition, its perectly reasonable that
> you also know nothing about cooking.

For those who choose to remain hungry, all edible foods are palatable.

> >>There's no need to guess about calories. That's old information, tested
> >>and retested.

> > Calorie counting without a bomb calorimeter is calorie guessing.

> No, it really isn't. Not in the real world where practical
> approximations are the order of the day. Much as you "estimate" how much
> the food you eat in a day weighs. Approximately, you've indicated by the
> way you say you operate.

Reading the numbers off a food scale is not an estimate but a
measurement.

> >>Knowing the weight tells you nothing about its nutritional
> >>components.

> > Only the LORD is able to tell you about the exact nutritional
> > components of the food you are about to eat.

> *Exact* descriptions of nutritional components aren't necessary.
> Particularly since we don't all work like laboratory equipment.

Thank you for affirming that knowing the nutritional components is not
necessary.

> >>So now that you say the nutritional elements in it are not
> >>necessary to know about, how do you plan to discuss nutrition?

> > Chats are informal casual banter.

> <LOL> So it won't matter what you say because it's "informal casual banter."

Only what the LORD says matters.

> >>Phony...

> > "Namecalling is the crutch of those hobbling along without the truth."

> More selected "wisdom" from Chung. In this case, it's an accurate
> description rather than merely offering negative name for the sake of
> insult. That's what namecalling is, you know.

The LORD continues to guide me in everything I say, do, and write.

> >>Words are cheap.

> > Not if they are the LORD's.

> <LOL> We're talking about your words, Andrew. They're cheap and false.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> >>Actions are the truth.

> > Not if they are part of a feign.

> We're still talking about you, Andrew. It's your actions that are at isesue.

No.

> >>You've said it's ok to lie -

> > It seems to be your choice to bear false witness.

> Um, you contradict yourself in the next entry.

No.

> >>give them deliberately overstated and false information. And the
> >>overstatement was about calories which you say are unimportant.

> > Calories remain meaningless while there are no practical ways of
> > measuring them.

> See, Andrew, the magic word here is "practical." As opposed to your
> rigid insistence about "exact" numbers. Literally millions of people
> have demonstrated that the "practical" use of the approximations that
> calorie charts are can be useful. Reduced calorie dietary plans work
> just fine if adhered to.

Folks don't adhere to them.

> >>Make up your mind.

> > My mind remains made up.

> >>Sadly, you're ignorant on all those subjects. You've proven it.

> > Your opinion.

> Your words and actions and Occam's Razor.

Your belief.

> >>I'm secure in the truth that you are a fool.

> > "Namecalling is the crutch of those hobbling along without the truth."

> A sadly accurate description of how you've degenerated from a man who
> used to give rational advice to a fanatic who only rants to give himself
> ego strokes. You have too many cliches, Andrew, that don't reflect the
> truth as the world sees it. That merely serve to offer you yet more
> fodder for your passive-aggressive self-aggrandizement. Quoting yourself
> as though you were a font of wisdom is merely hubris at a grand scale.

In truth, you do not know the person whom I am quoting.

> Asserting that you have no flaws in your mental state and that since
> you're guided by God, you make no mistakes, as you say above, is just
> more of the same. Even you should be able to see how wrong that is.

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

Johnny Dividas wrote:
> If I offered to crucify you, knowing that your death would draw people
> to the'light' you say is 'christ', would you take me up on the offer?

No. It would be my choice to not make a mockery of what Christ Jesus
has done for us.

> Call me.

The LORD has not given me HIS gift of clairvoyance.

Chung wrote:
No. It would be my choice to not make a mockery of what Christ Jesus
has done for us.

Who mentioned mockery? A bit judgemental of you, Andy.
So, as long as you can proselytize from the safety and comfort of your
home/office/church with no personal risk, you consider that adequate to
bringing people to your religion. You're not willing to sacrifice or
even DIE for your beliefs?

Some would consider you a fraud. Sorry if the truth bothers you.

Johnny Dividas wrote:
> Johnny Dividas wrote:
> > If I offered to crucify you, knowing that your death would draw people
> > to the'light' you say is 'christ', would you take me up on the offer?

> Chung wrote:
> No. It would be my choice to not make a mockery of what Christ Jesus
> has done for us.
>
> Who mentioned mockery?

"Penalties are prepared for mockers, and beatings for the backs of
fools." (Proverbs 19:29)

Please consider forwarding the following link to everyone:

http://tinyurl.com/8juld

Simply imagine how a little preparation anticipating this possibility
could alleviate a lot of suffering for those whom you choose to inform
should this possibility be realized.

Prayerfully in Christ's love always and forever,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine

Andy Chung warned:

>"Penalties are prepared for mockers, and beatings for the backs of fools." (Proverbs 19:29)

Now, now, Andy.If you were secure in the truth, you would also have the
strength to resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.
Remember, "namecalling is the crutch of those hobbling along without
the truth."

Now, back to the part of my post you discarded and ignored:

As long as you can proselytize from the safety and comfort of your
home/office/church with no personal risk, you seem to consider that
adequate to bringing people to your religion. Are you not willing to
sacrifice or even DIE for your beliefs?

A question has been posed to you, "doctor". Answer it.

Many more now consider you a fraud. Sorry if the truth bothers you.

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Simply imagine how a little preparation anticipating this possibility
> > could alleviate a lot of suffering for those whom you choose to inform
> > should this possibility be realized.

> Imagine how many people would be grateful if you'd just post the name of
> that fabulous restaurant in Atlanta where lobster and crab are $5.

The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform others to their benefit and
not to further the idolatry of food worship.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
following this thread here during the next on-line chat (02/09/06) from

Johnny Dividas wrote:
> Andy Chung quoted:
>
> >"Penalties are prepared for mockers, and beatings for the backs of fools." (Proverbs 19:29)

> Now, now, Andy.If you were secure in the truth,

Those who walk with Christ are secure in the truth for HE **is** the
truth.

> you would also have the
> strength to resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

Those who walk with Christ have HIS infinite strength.

> Remember, "namecalling is the crutch of those hobbling along without
> the truth."

Correct.

> Now, back to the part of my post you discarded and ignored:
>
> As long as you can proselytize from the safety and comfort of your
> home/office/church with no personal risk, you seem to consider that
> adequate to bringing people to your religion.

The LORD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either
proselytize nor to convert.

> Are you not willing to
> sacrifice or even DIE for your beliefs?

It remains my choice to obey the LORD and not test Him.

> A question has been posed to you, "doctor". Answer it.

Asked and answered.

> Many more now consider you a fraud.

Their opinion is as meaningless as yours. Only the LORD's opinion
matters.

> Sorry if the truth bothers you.

The LORD does not bother me but is the Source of my strength.

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Bob (this one) wrote:

> >>Imagine how many people would be grateful if you'd just post the name of
> >>that fabulous restaurant in Atlanta where lobster and crab are $5.

> > The LORD's purpose for me here is to inform others to their benefit and
> > not to further the idolatry of food worship.

> What wonderful, fake King Jamesian prattle.

Consider yourself informed.

You see it coming though you may choose to close your eyes and feign
sleep.

Iran is now making weapons grade plutonium full tilt rejecting all
diplomacy in response to plans to bring her before the U.N. Security
Council in March. Their stated plan is to wipe Israel off the face of
the planet. Military action against Iran appears to be imminent. We
may very well find out that Iran already has WMDs compliments of Saddam
when she uses them on U.S. troops.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/29/05) from 6 to 7 pm

http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Bob (this one) wrote:

> >>What wonderful, fake King Jamesian prattle.

> > Consider yourself informed.

> <LOL>

"Written laughter is silent despair."

> With fake King Jamesian prattle...?

....despite your opinion that what you have read is prattle.

> So it's not to people's benefit to eat good quality food for low prices?

Not when there is overeating.

> How come you were so enthused about the place when you first mentioned
> it?

They are acknowledging that food should be quantified by weight.

> Were you worshipping food then?

No.

> And if you were not, what makes you
> think that others wouldn't do the same?

Your behavior.

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Bob (this one) wrote:

> >><LOL>

> > "Written laughter is silent despair."

> So you keep saying.

This is not from me.

Again, consider yourself informed.

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Bob (this one) wrote:

> >>So you keep saying.

> > This is not from me.

> Funny how it's included in so many of your posts. So who is it from
> then?

All will be revealed to those who choose to walk with Christ Jesus Whom
I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength :) Simple one of
many treasures HE has stored up for us in HIS kingdom :))

Now please don't forget to forward the following link containing the
advisory to everyone:

http://tinyurl.com/8juld

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Bob (this one) wrote:

> >>Funny how it's included in so many of your posts. So who is it from
> >>then?

> > All will be revealed to those who

> <flush>
>
> Once again, Chung summons Occam's Razor to parse his weaselry.

No.

> Once
> again, his reluctance to identify the source of that "quote" as someone
> other than himself

Truth requires no defense.

> - after implying it came from another - means that
> the greatest likelihood is that he's lying again.

No.

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Bob (this one) wrote:

> >> <flush>
> >>
> >> Once again, Chung summons Occam's Razor to parse his weaselry.

> > No.

> You say, "no," but Occam says otherwise.

Occam is dead.

And if he were alive, he would correct you for your misuse of his
"razor."

Please be sure to forward the following link to everyone:

http://tinyurl.com/8juld

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Bob (this one) wrote:

> >>You say, "no," but Occam says otherwise.

> > Occam is dead.

> Zowie.

Truth remains invincible.

LORD willing, will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other
things like cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat now
(02/09/06):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/8juld

>No. Those are emoticons and not mirth.

Please explain the difference. Without scripture quotes.

Benhua! wrote:
> >No. Those are emoticons and not mirth.

> Please explain the difference. Without scripture quotes.

A truthful person is able to convey the smile that is present on their
face as :) as they are typing the emoticon.

May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
opens the 6th seal possibly in just one month (03/29/06), in Jesus'
most precious and holy name.

Amen !!!

If this possibility is realized through the LORD's infinite will, HE
will add new meaning to the popular saying:

"March in like a lamb and out like a lion."

http://tinyurl.com/j6qwd

Now this is about what are possibly the works of the four horsemen from
the 6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year
into the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man):

(1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

"See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

(2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
has suffered a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
and the rest of the Muslim world escalates. Thousands are rioting in
Pakistan. Iran is enriching uranium to build an atomic bomb in
violation of the NPT. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime
soon.

(3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

Meanwhile, folks like Bob Pastorio who refuse to use this Approach are
heard muttering that an omer is not a weight measure but a volume
measure somewhere between one and three quarts depending on what the
food is and that liquid foods like milk (essentially emulsified oil)
and wine should not be counted toward daily intake.

(4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
of the earth":

The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic seems to be starting in Turkey and Asia:

http://tinyurl.com/c6nqk

http://tinyurl.com/cy88q

http://tinyurl.com/7phm4

http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

http://tinyurl.com/ddvwq

.... spreading to the middle east, Europe, Africa, India, and back to
Asia where the H5N1 Avian Influenza virus will have many more
opportunities to pick up adaptive mutations making it more infectious
toward humans:

http://tinyurl.com/pjqrv

http://tinyurl.com/9eren

Indeed, in Egypt the waters of the Nile River are now contaminated with
H5N1 virus and there is no other source of water for millions of people
there to drink. There is no Tamiflu either:

http://tinyurl.com/hr2zx

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus from Turkey to the Middle
East, Africa, Europe, and back to Asia are wild beasts of the earth:

http://tinyurl.com/cnuyl

http://tinyurl.com/ac3wu

http://tinyurl.com/awog5

http://tinyurl.com/74rfq

The 5th seal possibly has been opened and glimpses of "the souls of
those who had been slain because of the Word of GOD and the testimony
they had maintained" (Revelation 6:9) can be seen in the newly released
documentary "End of the Spear." Interestingly, the word "end" is at the
**beginning** of the title of this documentary.

When will the sun "turn black like sackcloth made of goat hair"
(Revelation 6:12b) ?

It will turn black during the total solar eclipse that will happen
**also** in Turkey on Wednesday 03/29/2006 at around 14:00 hrs LT.

http://tinyurl.com/h9nvg

The order of darkening of the following ancient cities in Turkey:

(1) Ephesus
(2) Smyrna
(3) Pergamum
(4) Thyatira
(5) Sardis
(6) Philadelphia
(7) Laodicea

Will be the same order that Christ Jesus used to address their
respective seven churches:

"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to
Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyratira, Sardis, Philadelphia and
Laodicea." (Revelation 1:11)

Here's one plausible scenario:

On March 29th, 2006 as U.S. and Israeli coalition forces invade Iran to
effect the mandate that Iran never have nuclear capabilities, Iran uses
those **missing** WMDs that Saddam has possibly entrusted to Iran for
safekeeping:

http://tinyurl.com/bgqtd

http://tinyurl.com/crybc

This leads to nuclear missiles from coalition forces as a retaliatory
strike that inadvertantly destabilizes the already unstable area where
continental tectonic plates (Europe, Asia, and Africa) converge in the
region thereby causing a global earthquake:

http://tinyurl.com/dpydb

Now read Revelation 6:13-14 slowly and you decide whether there is a
fit. A close up look at a mushroom cloud would look like the "sky
receded like a scroll, rolling up."

Iran seems adamant about getting the authority to use nuclear weapons:

http://tinyurl.com/9vtms

U.S. Nuclear Subs carry Trident II missiles each packing 8
independently precision targeting nuclear warheads which have 475
kilotons of explosive power each. A single warhead has about 35 times
the explosive power of the "little boy" atomic bomb that was dropped on
Hiroshima at the close of WWII. Each warhead would be guided in
inertially exhibiting a freefall pattern with a forward velocity like
"late figs" dropping " from a fig tree when shaken by a stong
wind."(Revelation 6:13) U.S. Forces will likely use these Trident II
missiles if they lose contact with the outside world while being
attacked with WMDs.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
(03/02/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo