Chat with HeartDoc about Bob Pastorio (12/08/05)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
"Bob (this one)" wrote:

> Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun] wrote:

> >>Chung might be a clown but you are incorrect
> >>the chinese word for rice can indeed be expressed in the romanization
> >>`mei` it simply depends which dialect one is speaking.
> >>the vulgar northern variety uses a falling rising intonation with the
> >>approximate roman equivalent of `mi`
> >>your assertion of `phan` is the equivalent of "meal"
> >>it may mean rice but is a broader classification in both northern and
> >>southern dialects
> >>
> >>there again making assumptions about languages which do not use roman
> >>script puts one at risk of being ridiculous

> > just a minute Pastorio i apologize
> > i looked at that again and see that it is Chung who is saying this.

> Thank you.

And so the cook thanks his master.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat today (12/08/05) from 6 to
7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

ensenadajim wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 07:37:58 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
> >the LORD has reshaped me:
> >
> >http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
> >
> >In Christ's love always,
> >
> >Andrew
> >http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

> No one is put off by your signature, moron, they are put off by YOU.
> Get it?

Ouch. You may have at the other cheek.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/15/05) from 6 to 7 pm
EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 04:37:58 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>ensenadajim wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 07:37:58 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>> >For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
>> >the LORD has reshaped me:
>> >
>> >http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
>> >
>> >In Christ's love always,
>> >
>> >Andrew
>> >http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

>> No one is put off by your signature, moron, they are put off by YOU.
>> Get it?

>Ouch. You may have at the other cheek.
>
>Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
>like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
>this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/15/05) from 6 to 7 pm
>EST:

And what part of people here not wanting to have anything to do with
you then why would they wnat to have anything to do with you in chat
escapes you?

jim