Cheap, 2nd-hand parts' shops in Sydney?

Rado bladteth Rzeznicki

Guest
Hi,

I am restoring an old road bike, which needs couple of parts. They
do not need to be brand new (the bike itself is from late 80s) or in
never used condition. Where should I look in Sydney (Eastern Suburbs
prefered)? Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Rado bladteth Rzeznicki

"Rado bladteth Rzeznicki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I am restoring an old road bike, which needs couple of parts. They
> do not need to be brand new (the bike itself is from late 80s) or in
> never used condition. Where should I look in Sydney (Eastern Suburbs
> prefered)? Thanks.

I'm from Melbourne, but you may be able to pick up some parts on ebay?

Tim