cheap bike computer suggestions

I'm looking for a low cost bike computer (less than $25) for some kids. Any
suggestions??

Search123 * Fast search the web.Sigma do a low end computer the 400 model
retails for around $30 and Norco had an Axiom branded computer for around
$24.

a wrote:

> I'm looking for a low cost bike computer (less than $25) for some kids. Any
> suggestions??

K Mart sell something.

andrew wrote:
> "a" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>I'm looking for a low cost bike computer (less than $25) for some kids.

> **** Smith electronics in Perth sell on for $24 i think

You might also try jaycar.com.au

A wrote:
> I'm looking for a low cost bike computer (less than $25) for some kids.
> Any suggestions??

I got a Cateye Astrale (with Cadence) off an ebay store for $AUD50,
retails for $80. If you get the name of a basic model and enter it in
ebay, you should find something. Took 2 weeks to deliver though.