Cheap bike e's?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bentbiker, Mar 1, 2003.

  1. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    could someone direct me to the person that was selling a bunch of bikee CT's for 300.00 plus
    shipping? thanks

    Tags:

  2. R.White

    R.White Guest

    bentbiker <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > could someone direct me to the person that was selling a bunch of bikee CT's for 300.00 plus
    > shipping? thanks

    That would be MrLee (that's his Ebay ID) but it seems he has stopped listing them. I would assume he
    has sold them all. He and BBrown (both of BikeE fame) were/are selling what's left of BikeE at great
    prices. Many on the Whettens BikeE list have bought a number of parts from BBrown. Both men IIRC are
    now with BigHa.