Cheap bike e's?

Bentbiker

Guest
could someone direct me to the person that was selling a bunch of bikee CT's for 300.00 plus
shipping? thanks

bentbiker <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> could someone direct me to the person that was selling a bunch of bikee CT's for 300.00 plus
> shipping? thanks

That would be MrLee (that's his Ebay ID) but it seems he has stopped listing them. I would assume he
has sold them all. He and BBrown (both of BikeE fame) were/are selling what's left of BikeE at great
prices. Many on the Whettens BikeE list have bought a number of parts from BBrown. Both men IIRC are
now with BigHa.