Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Cheap cycling shorts

Started by HyperPhreak · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,451 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
27 July 2004
Last activity
27 July 2004
Original author
HyperPhreak
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,451
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just got a pair of pearl izumi's from the pearl izumi outlet here in georgia for $30. just wondering if there is any places out on the net that sell cheap cycling shorts also?

  2. Quoted post said:

    the pearl izumi outlet here in georgia

    im in kennesaw, where is the PI outlet?

    what is the approx % discount off of MSRP?

    decent selection?

  3. ThrillBilly said:

    im in kennesaw, where is the PI outlet?

    what is the approx % discount off of MSRP?

    decent selection?

    Do u know where 400 north is? it far north past cumming. you will see it on the left goin 400 north cant miss all the buildings. but they had a bunch of shorts on sale up to $45. the price tag on mine said on sale for $35 but only paid like $30 with tax.

  4. HyperPhreak said:

    I just got a pair of pearl izumi's from the pearl izumi outlet here in georgia for $30. just wondering if there is any places out on the net that sell cheap cycling shorts also?

    I find the bibs from Voler at velowear.com to be a great fit. I've only ever ridden on their "Cantara" pad which has been great for rides up to 5-6 hours. I find them almost as comfortable as my Sugoi's that cost 3x more. (I've also tried Louis Garneau's and Pearl Izumi's high end bib and actually don't like either of them as much as the Voler's or Sugoi's - it's all personal preference...) I usually grab the Sugoi's for really long rides but that's mostly a function of having thought about long rides ahead of time and been OCD about picking out my gear. Voler makes shorts and bibs for lots of pro, semi-pro and college teams as well as specials for organized group rides and stores. By the way, get at least one pair of bibs and try them, you'll never go back to just shorts.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.