Cheap Generator Light....

ex_cathedra

Guest
I decided to get a light for my road bike
and bought a cheapie generator light
and expected it to be at
least as good as the old Schwinn approved one on my antique Caliente.

It's way better and was only 15 dollars.

It puts out a really cool array of rectangular lights in a fan
pattern,and a nice circular beam out in front of you.
It lights up 3/4 of a totally unlit road.

http://www.kentbicycles.com/bikes/accessories.html
I just tried it out tonight for the first time.

Just sayin...
Pretty impressive for the money.

(They have bells for 3.00 and mirrors for 4.00,and they work pretty
good too =)

Does it have a voltage regulator to keep the bulb from burning out at higher speeds?

If it does, that is pretty impressive for the money.