cheap, reliable, recharable lights

Dave

Guest
any body have any hints, web sites, clues ? i'm riding in the dark here :-(

Dave wrote:
> any body have any hints, web sites, clues ? i'm riding in the dark here :-(

The Smart BL201s are okay as a relatively cheap set that do the job fairly well. You can do better
(the mount tends to be a bit bouncy, for example), but they're a very fair price for what you get
AFAICT. Googling should bring up a few leads.

Pete.
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

Peter Clinch <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Dave wrote:
> > any body have any hints, web sites, clues ? i'm riding in the dark here
:-(

> The Smart BL201s are okay as a relatively cheap set that do the job fairly well. You can do better
> (the mount tends to be a bit bouncy, for example), but they're a very fair price for what you get
> AFAICT. Googling should bring up a few leads.
>
> Pete.
> --
> Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells
> Hospital Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK net [email protected]
> http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

Sigma Sport Ellipsoid from Decathlon with a set of NiMHs have served me well over the last year.

Regards, John Wilton