cheap & small video camcorder for lipstick camera

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Samuel Jackson, Apr 14, 2003.

  1. Howdy,

    I'm wanting to get a camcorder and lipstick camera combo. I'm looking at
    http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/ for the camera, but I don't know which camcorder to get.

    Do people have a preference for a certain camcorder? I'm looking for one that would fit in my
    camelback and doesn't weight too much. I'd just be guessing at which one to get. Anything that
    handles over 400x400 would be fine.

    any ideas?

    thanks!

    Sam