Cheap websites

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tim, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Tim

    Tim Guest

    Jan sent an email earlier about the www.tchibo.co.uk website, this does cheap, but from the comments
    reasonable gear. A few weeks ago there was woolworths with a cycle trailer. Are there many others
    like this. If so what are they? I don't really mean the www.wiggle.co.uk of this world.

    Tchibo gets Bonus points because I can't prononce it and because it has cyclegear and ladies
    underwear on page ;-)

  2. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Tim wrote:
    > Jan sent an email earlier about the www.tchibo.co.uk website, this does cheap, but from the
    > comments reasonable gear. A few weeks ago there was woolworths with a cycle trailer. Are
    > there many others like this. If so what are they? I don't really mean the www.wiggle.co.uk of
    > this world.
    >
    > Tchibo gets Bonus points because I can't prononce it and because it has cyclegear and ladies
    > underwear on page ;-)

    Believe its "Chee bow"- they have a few shops too, I'm told they sell Damn fine coffee as well Jan

    ---

  3. Temp3st

    Temp3st Guest

    "Tim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Jan sent an email earlier about the www.tchibo.co.uk website, this does cheap, but from the
    > comments reasonable gear. A few weeks ago there was woolworths with a cycle trailer. Are
    > there many others like this. If so what are they? I don't really mean the www.wiggle.co.uk of
    > this world.
    >
    > Tchibo gets Bonus points because I can't prononce it and because it has cyclegear and ladies
    > underwear on page ;-)

    heh - just placed an order for one of everything - only came to 33 quid!! bargain!!!

  4. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Colin Blackburn wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] says...
    >>
    >> "Tim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >>> Tchibo gets Bonus points because I can't prononce it and because it has cyclegear and ladies
    >>> underwear on page ;-)
    >>>
    >> heh - just placed an order for one of everything - only came to 33 quid!! bargain!!!
    >
    > Even the underwear?
    >
    > Colin

    I get a mailing from tchibo weekly so if you like I'll post any cycle related items Jan

    ---

  5. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Jan wrote:
    > Colin Blackburn wrote:
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> [email protected] says...
    >>>
    >>> "Tim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]...
    >>>>
    >>> heh - just placed an order for one of everything - only came to 33 quid!! bargain!!!
    >>
    >> Even the underwear?
    >>
    >> Colin
    >
    > I get a mailing from tchibo weekly so if you like I'll post any cycle related items Jan

    OOOps .......sent to soon !!! ........ any details on cycle related items to this newsgroup Jan

    ---

  6. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    Tim wrote:
    > Jan sent an email earlier about the www.tchibo.co.uk website, this does cheap, but from the
    > comments reasonable gear. A few weeks ago there was woolworths with a cycle trailer. Are
    > there many others like this. If so what are they? I don't really mean the www.wiggle.co.uk of
    > this world.
    >
    > Tchibo gets Bonus points because I can't prononce it and because it has cyclegear and ladies
    > underwear on page ;-)

    Interestingly, I haven't found any price comparison website that's useful when looking for bike
    prices. I suppose that's because most bike shops are small family businesses.