Cheap wheels, where??

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Picky, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Picky

    Picky Guest

    Hi,

    I want to get some really cheapo wheels from somewhere, any ideas (UK)

    I will upgrade them eventually but need to get some as cheapo ones to get me started in triathlon.

    Cheers,

    Picky

    >I want to get some really cheapo wheels from somewhere, any ideas (UK) I will upgrade them
    >eventually but need to get some as cheapo ones to get me started in triathlon.

    try rec.bicycles.marketlace. This is not eh appropriate newsgroup for this type of post.
    -----------------
    Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

  3. Picky

    Picky Guest

    Yes its is the appropriate newsgroup you malaka.

    I was asking advice where I can get some in the uk hoping somebody would recommend a shop or mail
    order place that I can get some from.

    I was not asking for somebody to sell me some.

    Bye

  4. "Picky" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to get some really cheapo wheels from somewhere, any ideas
    (UK)

    Please ask in rec.bicycles.marketplace, not here.

    Thanks,

    JT

    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  5. Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >I want to get some really cheapo wheels from somewhere, any ideas (UK) I will upgrade them
    > >eventually but need to get some as cheapo ones to get me started in triathlon.
    >
    > try rec.bicycles.marketlace. This is not eh appropriate newsgroup for this type of post.

    This place is getting to be worse than D20-Topica...everybody needs their bitch.

    Racers often have old wheelsets hanging around that maybe not be on the market, and most aren't
    hanging around the marketplace (or r.b.r. for that matter)...but you can either follow the F.A.Q
    precisely or

    shit...knock yourself out and get yourself a set cheap set of wheels, Picky

  6. Cheap wheels might get you through ONE triathalon. If you can`t afford a really good set, Have some
    built with used hubs many riders will sell cheap. The Bear

    @ @

    ~~~

  7. Picky

    Picky Guest