Cheapest shoes?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Andreas Andreasson, Oct 7, 2004.

  1. Hi. Where do you buy the cheapest (and best) shoes on the Internet (in US)?
    Any proposal...

    Tags:

  2. On 2004-10-07, Andreas Andreasson <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hi. Where do you buy the cheapest (and best) shoes on the Internet (in US)?
    > Any proposal...

    footlocker.com (especially good for flats and spikes)
    holabirdsports.com

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  3. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

    Leafing through rec.running, I read Andreas Andreasson's message of 07
    Oct 2004:

    > Hi. Where do you buy the cheapest (and best) shoes on the Internet (in
    > US)? Any proposal...

    http://www.holabirdsports.com
    http://www.rnjsports.com

    Phil M.

    --
    "Coming off the last turn, my thoughts changed from 'One more try, one more
    try, one more try...' to 'I can win! I can win! I can win! -Billy Mills,

  4. Donovan Rebbechi <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On 2004-10-07, Andreas Andreasson <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Hi. Where do you buy the cheapest (and best) shoes on the Internet (in US)?
    >> Any proposal...

    > footlocker.com (especially good for flats and spikes)
    > holabirdsports.com

    Also check finishline.com.
    They have some great clearance prices.

    jobs

  5. Leo Reed

    Leo Reed Guest

  6. "Andreas Andreasson" <[email protected]> writes:

    > Hi. Where do you buy the cheapest (and best) shoes on the Internet
    > (in US)? Any proposal...

    I can generally find a good deal at <URL:http://efootwear.com>. Just
    bought some Brooks Vapors for $39.99.

    --
    aarai[email protected] (Andrew A. Raines)