Cheapest shoes?

Andreas Andreasson

Guest
Hi. Where do you buy the cheapest (and best) shoes on the Internet (in US)?
Any proposal...

Leafing through rec.running, I read Andreas Andreasson's message of 07
Oct 2004:

> Hi. Where do you buy the cheapest (and best) shoes on the Internet (in
> US)? Any proposal...

http://www.holabirdsports.com
http://www.rnjsports.com

Phil M.

--
"Coming off the last turn, my thoughts changed from 'One more try, one more
try, one more try...' to 'I can win! I can win! I can win! -Billy Mills,

Donovan Rebbechi <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2004-10-07, Andreas Andreasson <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi. Where do you buy the cheapest (and best) shoes on the Internet (in US)?
>> Any proposal...

> footlocker.com (especially good for flats and spikes)
> holabirdsports.com

Also check finishline.com.
They have some great clearance prices.

jobs

"Andreas Andreasson" <[email protected]> writes:

> Hi. Where do you buy the cheapest (and best) shoes on the Internet
> (in US)? Any proposal...

I can generally find a good deal at <URL:http://efootwear.com>. Just
bought some Brooks Vapors for $39.99.

--