Cheater's Justice for Vino!

Doctor.House

Jun 14, 2007
Robbie McEwen is EXEMPT from motorpacing penalties---is Vino?

Vino crashed, paced, motor paced and got worked over by many riders in group #2-----and lost 1:20 ish.

Will the offiicials add on yet more time as a penalty?

That's show business.

ASO typically helps out those who pay the underwriting fees.

Vino should NOT even be in the race---due to his Operation Peurto team associations. Eric Zabel should not be present either.

Hence---ASO has already comped these two drug cheats.

Vino is awesome! He destroyed the field on his way back on a measly cat 3. I can't think of anyone who can beat him. Unless he crashes a bunch more.

jsull14 said:
Vino is awesome! He destroyed the field on his way back on a measly cat 3. I can't think of anyone who can beat him. Unless he crashes a bunch more.
:confused: Sorry, don't get it. He destroyed who? Riders already dropped by the group going up a cat 3 climb? Did he finish in the group?

Don't get me wrong, I think that Vino put in a very impressive rider for someone with a half a butt cheek missing. But destroy the field? Come on. :rolleyes:

Doctor.House said:

Vino crashed, paced, motor paced and got worked over by many riders in group #2-----and lost 1:20 ish.

That's show business.

Vino should NOT even be in the race---due to his Operation Peurto team associations. Eric Zabel should not be present either.

The commissaires pulled all the team cars over to stop him getting motor paced. I think they hoped this would stop him winning when they knew the blood tests wouldn;t/didn't have the balls to stop him riding in the first place. I think your heart is in the right place DocHouse but sometimes you don't make any sense. You need to get your own sub editor to look over your posts before you send. ;)

Doctor.House said:

That's show business.

This will make House proud...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2007/tour07/index.php?id=/photos/2007/tour07/tour075/fs049

Rolfrae said:
The commissaires pulled all the team cars over to stop him getting motor paced. I think they hoped this would stop him winning when they knew the blood tests wouldn;t/didn't have the balls to stop him riding in the first place. I think your heart is in the right place DocHouse but sometimes you don't make any sense. You need to get your own sub editor to look over your posts before you send. ;)
Vino's team car towed & paced him for quite an excessive time.

The TV camera/producers edit out the 'nature breaks', the 'giant syringes', the EPO taglines and illegal tows.

It is what it is; a for-profit Phamra Opera Theater show.

Doctor.House said:

The TV camera/producers edit out the 'nature breaks', the 'giant syringes', the EPO taglines and illegal tows.

Doc are you on glue ? :D

ad9898 said:
Doc are you on glue ? :D
Naw----I just don't have my head in the hole--as your avatar does.

Cheaters justice for:
Ulrich
Basso
Hamilton
Gutierrez
Mazzoleni
DiLuca
Roid Landis
and now Vino.

Still no penalties served up for:
Riis
Pharmstrong
Zabel

Doctor.House said:

The TdF must be fun in your house.

Picture it...

The sky is calm, the baby is sleeping and all is well.

THEN (roll on dramatic music) - the TdF starts. Doc's head veins start to bulge (much like stressed Eric's) - his face reddens and the scowl appears.

A chilled silence envelopes the house (apart from the occasional expletive and rendom drug name from Doc's mouth).

For 6 hours Doc vex's, stress', yells, accuses, finger points and moans...

Sounds like fun to me. Seriously Doc - why do you bother? The sport obviously causes you a great amount of unhappiness.

Turn to tiddlywinks - sure they take drugs but it doesn't help them much.

The biggest drug problem on this board seems to be yours...

Doctor.House said:

That's show business.

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH VOMIT

Do you own a bike? If you do (although I doubt it) go out for a ride.

I just read this....... And we need Doctor.House's opinion on this.....

SAN FRANCISCO — An attorney who admitted leaking the confidential grand jury testimony of Barry Bonds and other athletes was sentenced Thursday to two and a half years in prison, by far the harshest penalty to result from the government's steroids investigation.

Troy Ellerman, 44, pleaded guilty in February to allowing a San Francisco Chronicle reporter to view transcripts of testimony by Bonds, Jason Giambi, Gary Sheffield and other athletes embroiled in the probe. He initially blamed federal investigators for leaking the testimony.

Doctor.House said:

That's show business.

It doesnt matter, they are all on drugs and lots of them, and probably gene therapy as well. You people are out of touch with reality. Operation Puerto was about public publicity, not "catching cheaters." Anyone who's smart enough to run the biggest sporting event in the world, from a logistical standpoint; knows whats going on in their event. You cannot chip riders or invade their privacy with cameras or head to toe needle mark checks. So forget about the drugs, it will happen. The testing keeps things safer. If the Puerto riders were transfusing, that means everyone is. Theres no test for it. You can assume in a multi million Euro business everyone is competitive enough to be within seconds of eachother on flat terrain, and they are.

Look at '98. Half the teams quit because they were ****** that they were being exposed with no warning. You never saw that happen again, with the cops. The cops have to stay out now; at the tour. At the 01 Giro, they came back, but it was probably desperation from the UCI or organizers because they feared the blood substitute usage was out of control and dangerous, from an allergy standpoint.

So quit whining about the drugs ignorant fools. If you want it gone, write to US senators asking for more federal funds for the USADA. Quite frankly, I would offer an easy solution requiring zero tax dollars. All NBA, NFL football player signs an agreement to give 25% of a year's salary if they are found to have used banned substances. Then go after some of those guys. Thats almost 50 million a pop for some of those brothers. The new research coming from the new money would be more than enough to keep a bunch of skinny $30,000 a year cyclists under wraps.

Every rider who crashes has to ride back through the cars, its like that in every NRC race, UCI race. They cannot monitor what and where everyone is doing.

It doesnt matter, they are all on drugs and lots of them, and probably gene therapy as well. You people are out of touch with reality. Operation Puerto was about public publicity, not "catching cheaters." Anyone who's smart enough to run the biggest sporting event in the world, from a logistical standpoint; knows whats going on in their event. You cannot chip riders or invade their privacy with cameras or head to toe needle mark checks. So forget about the drugs, it will happen. The testing keeps things safer. If the Puerto riders were transfusing, that means everyone is. Theres no test for it. You can assume in a multi million Euro business everyone is competitive enough to be within seconds of eachother on flat terrain, and they are.
Exactly........ All the cycling organizations knew what has been happening since the sport began......
I bet there has been many positives in the TDF for the men in yellow, but those samples were lost. The organizations know what the sponsors want..... The sponsors run the show with their dollors flowing into the sport. And the fans want to see pumped up riders doing "epic rides", and they do not really care if they are pumped up with magic juice...

Eldron said:
The TdF must be fun in your house.

Picture it...

The sky is calm, the baby is sleeping and all is well.

THEN (roll on dramatic music) - the TdF starts. Doc's head veins start to bulge (much like stressed Eric's) - his face reddens and the scowl appears.

A chilled silence envelopes the house (apart from the occasional expletive and rendom drug name from Doc's mouth).

For 6 hours Doc vex's, stress', yells, accuses, finger points and moans...

Sounds like fun to me. Seriously Doc - why do you bother? The sport obviously causes you a great amount of unhappiness.

Turn to tiddlywinks - sure they take drugs but it doesn't help them much.

The biggest drug problem on this board seems to be yours...
LOL! You forgot one important element: As he starts ranting at the TV, everyone else in the house lip syncs his complaints in perfect unison, having all heard it so many times before that they know it by heart.

OFF-Topic, yet again. My ADD readers really need Ritalin.

Yet I do not require LSD, ecstasy or cystal meth in order to watch the Tour.

I can take the Opera House Tour and go behind the stage. I do not need a fraud with a microphone, Liggett, Duffield, Anderson, Kelly, Roll to lie (deny, cover-up) for my benefit.

The TOPIC is 'Cheaters Justice' and we got some more of it today.

Tom Boonen cheated Ocar Friere out of a win today by riding a WIDE bicycle in the last 150 meters, and hooked Friere in the last 50 meters. That is illegal but will not be enforced.

Hence Robbie McEwen will lose points to Boonen----payback for his stage 1 motorpacing session.

Cheaters justice is fun to watch. It is a Tour tradition, like pouring Roid Landis' blood packs down the drain after he threatened to leave USPO. Or barring Basso from racing whilst keeping EPO Zapel.

Payback is a *****.

Doctor.House said:
OFF-Topic, yet again. My ADD readers really need Ritalin.

Yet I do not require LSD, ecstasy or cystal meth in order to watch the Tour.

I can take the Opera House Tour and go behind the stage. I do not need a fraud with a microphone, Liggett, Duffield, Anderson, Kelly, Roll to lie (deny, cover-up) for my benefit.

The TOPIC is 'Cheaters Justice' and we got some more of it today.

Tom Boonen cheated Ocar Friere out of a win today by riding a WIDE bicycle in the last 150 meters, and hooked Friere in the last 50 meters. That is illegal but will not be enforced.

Hence Robbie McEwen will lose points to Boonen----payback for his stage 1 motorpacing session.

Cheaters justice is fun to watch. It is a Tour tradition, like pouring Roid Landis' blood packs down the drain after he threatened to leave USPO. Or barring Basso from racing whilst keeping EPO Zapel.

Payback is a *****.

Dr. House... I really enjoy your show. Although you should really do something about your fake American accent. It just plain sucks... and please please please stop pretending you don't have a **** erotic crush for Omar Epps.

regarding the motorpacing and Vino... well... having experience as a race commisar, I can say that on a Cat 3 climb where the road is a single lane, there is only so much room the cars can be pulled over to make room for riders to pass by. Also, Vinokourov clearly did not gain any advantage from the cars. Therefore, he should not be penalized.

Tubbs said:
Dr. House... I really enjoy your show. Although you should really do something about your fake American accent. It just plain sucks... and please please please stop pretending you don't have a **** erotic crush for Omar Epps.

regarding the motorpacing and Vino... well... having experience as a race commisar, I can say that on a Cat 3 climb where the road is a single lane, there is only so much room the cars can be pulled over to make room for riders to pass by. Also, Vinokourov clearly did not gain any advantage from the cars. Therefore, he should not be penalized.
How would you penalize Basso? Ulrich? McEwen? Boonen?

Nothing worse than 'official apologizes' such as the fix (66 seconds credited) for Levi Leipheimer at the 2007 EPO-Tour of Amgen.

That was another example of officials fixing an event for the benefit of the underwriters.

fbircher said:
LOL! You forgot one important element: As he starts ranting at the TV, everyone else in the house lip syncs his complaints in perfect unison, having all heard it so many times before that they know it by heart.
Keep on going doping apologist.

Your Nike dollars are well appreciated for the HGH, Cow's Blood, Quakerstate Oil, and Aunt Gemima's Syrup that are pumping into their cyclist's.