Cheater's Justice--the tale of four TDF dopers

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by Flyer's.Finale!, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flyer's.Finale!

Flyer's.Finale! New Member

1) Marco Pantani--dead at age 34 from toxic doping

2) Jan Ulrich--chased into an early retirement like a cowardly criminal running from police. Sort of reminds me of another steroid abuser, OJ Simpson wife beater and double murderer who sped away in a Ford Bronco on the 405 FWY.

Jan was fired by his employer T-Mobile, who knew him the best, ridiculed by the German press, and elected not to renew his Swiss race license for fear of more plasma testing. So he quit!

He will be forever remembered as the man who could not defeat Lance Pharmstronger and ran away from his doping troubles.

3) Floyd Landis--testosterone overdose combined with more blood transfusions and multiple injections of other peptide hormones (hGH, insulin, IGF, EPO). He is finished as a TDF cyclist.

4) Lance Armstrong--despite years of doping allegations, EPO confessions by TDF teammates, medical waste discoveries, insulin, bovine-based hemoglobin, eight failed urine tests, a convicted Italian doper physician and a scathing indictment by David Walsh and Pierre Ballester his benefactors stood by him, his sponsors stood by him, USA Cycling supported him, his peers stood silent, his ex-wife remained silent and the Cancer chemo sale forces worshiped him as a demiGod. The US media and ESPN used him as a pitchman for all things.

Therefore, Pharsmtrong is now considered a Champion, a conquering hero, a heroic person, a nice guy, a family man, and a Nike shoe salesman.

See the paradox? It is all about appearances and good PR.

Some drug cheats are deemed losers, addicts, a quitter and a coward, whilst one is considered a clean and honest athlete.

That's show business.

Tags:

2. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

If you are trying to make enemies and piss people off you can add me to the list.
    You are a coward and a shit shoveler.

You can rant all day about your doping but comparing someone, you don't even know, to a murderer is too much.
    Prove a point or be gone I am a tolerant person but this is way too far over the top.

3. tonyzackery

tonyzackery Well-Known Member

Jhuskey, Flyer's sole purpose on this forum is to get a rise out of people. Don't allow yourself to get consumed by his drivel...he/she enjoys that too much...he/she is simply a "pot stirrer"...

4. Flyer's.Finale!

Your apathy toward Jan Ulrich's drug cheating betrays your rant. Murder is what toxic doping becomes.

Sing your doper apologist tune to the Pantani family. Then to Thierry Claveyrolet's widow or to any one of the hundreds of dead cycling Gladiators.

The media writes the sporting history. It will read that Ulrich was a cowrd who ran from justcie whislt Pharmstromng was brave and heroic and defeated his enemies as he did the Germans, Italians, Dutch, Begians, Swiss, Spainish and French at the TDF.

Accept your fate. Ulrich is just another doper who lost his way!

5. Flyer's.Finale!

OJ Simpson was a terrifc example of NFL drug cheating. See wgat roid rage does?

btw: Yet another NFL and high school steroid bust in Orlanda, Florida.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17368148/

The NFL is a steroid freak show too!

6. rule62

rule62 New Member

Check please.

7. Tim Lamkin

Tim Lamkin New Member

So is your ..... :D :eek: :D :eek:

8. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

I'm not sure where this thread is going, FF.

Comparing cyclists cheating to OJ Simpson appears to have antagonised a lot of members here.
    So with that, I have taken the decision to lock this thread.

In addition, FF, I am also getting a lot of messages from members here - who
    while agreeing with your right to express your point of view - express their view that the only content that you appear to wish to discuss is doping.
    Practically every thread that you post in to - contains the same rhetoric about the same subject.

I think we all know that doping is a part of the sport - and we welcome views.
    But there comes a stage where not every thread has to descend in to the topic of doping.
    I would ask you, politely, to refrain from postings the same messages on numerous threads.
    I trust that you will take this on board.

9. Flyer's.Finale!

Little Timmy Lamkin. Finsih your reading about Roid Factories (aka: Pharmancies) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17368148/

Lugano, Switzerland was where the old Mapie team bought their drugs. The wives and girlfriends made the 25-30 minute drive from Verese.

Drugs and drug cheats are everywhere.

btw: The Amgen-EPO Tor of California did ZERO drug testing. NONE. ZIPPO.

I spent 60 minutes with JJ Haedo after one of his two wins---and he never went near a doping control person.

Slammed down a Hefeweizen with big Thor too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.