Check it out. HealthNet has a team butler.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Tags:

  2. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote ...
    > Check out the guy in the back right of the pic:

    www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headlines&date=
    2%2F11%2F2003+11%3A18%3A00+AM

    Tom Kunich maybe?

  3. In article <[email protected]>, Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote ...
    > > Check out the guy in the back right of the pic:
    >

    > www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headlines&date=
    > 2%2F11%2F2003+11%3A18%3A00+AM
    >
    > Tom Kunich maybe?

    No that is the team coach. If you have been to a Nor Cal race you have probably head him talking a
    mile a minute in his native language to his Belarusian riders.

    Casey

  4. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:120220031004138715%[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote ...
    > > > Check out the guy in the back right of the pic:

    www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headlines&date=
    > > 2%2F11%2F2003+11%3A18%3A00+AM
    > >
    > > Tom Kunich maybe?
    > >

    > No that is the team coach. If you have been to a Nor Cal race you have probably head him talking a
    > mile a minute in his native language to his Belarusian riders.
    >
    > Casey

    Well his outfit makes him look like a butler.

  5. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>, Ken Papai <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote ...
    > > > Check out the guy in the back right of the pic:

    www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headlines&date=
    > > 2%2F11%2F2003+11%3A18%3A00+AM
    > >
    > > Tom Kunich maybe?
    > >

    > No that is the team coach. If you have been to a Nor Cal race you have probably head him talking a
    > mile a minute in his native language to his Belarusian riders.

    Sergei B. (Belorus) and his crew -- man that guy can coach with some lungs! Defiintely know him and
    no he's not Tom K.

  6. "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Sergei B. (Belorus) and his crew -- man that guy can coach with some lungs! Defiintely know him
    > and no he's not Tom K.

    Do not disparage Tom K. That man knows everything and he especially knows cycling as evidenced by
    his superb personal accomplishment in that endeavor.

    Whenever I race again, Tom K. will be my Koach even if I have to glean tidbits of his infinite
    wisdom from The Internet. The only problem is that I'd have to remove him from the blocked senders
    list and be subjected to his political rants, but that would be but a minor inconvenience relative
    to the benefits of exposure to his vast racing knowledge.

    K. Gringioni Koached by The Stars

  7. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    > "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Sergei B. (Belorus) and his crew -- man that guy can coach with some lungs! Defiintely know him
    > > and no he's not Tom K.
    >

    > Do not disparage Tom K. That man knows everything and he especially knows cycling as evidenced by
    > his superb personal accomplishment in that
    endeavor.

    No disparagement whatsoever. Tom does his part coaching as do many on RBR. Is ALL good.

    > Whenever I race again, Tom K. will be my Koach even if I have to glean tidbits of his infinite
    > wisdom from The Internet. The only problem is that I'd have to remove him from the blocked senders
    > list and be subjected to
    his
    > political rants, but that would be but a minor inconvenience relative to
    the
    > benefits of exposure to his vast racing knowledge.
    >

    > K. Gringioni Koached by The Stars

  8. Armstrong

    Armstrong Guest

  9. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    http://www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headline
    > > s&date=2%2F11%2F2003+11%3A18%3A00+AM
    > >

    > I noticed one of their sponsors is Veltec Sports. When did Veltec change their name from
    > Veltec-Boyer.

    I can tell you when.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  10. Sabine

    Sabine Guest

    "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > >

    > > I noticed one of their sponsors is Veltec Sports. When did Veltec change their name from
    > > Veltec-Boyer.
    >
    > I can tell you when.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ

    It was far before THAT

    Sabine

  11. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    [email protected] (sabine) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > >

    > > > I noticed one of their sponsors is Veltec Sports. When did Veltec change their name from
    > > > Veltec-Boyer.
    > >
    > > I can tell you when.
    >
    > It was far before THAT

    With all of the smart assed comments by Palachick, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind telling us exactly
    what it was that Boyer was found guilty of?

  12. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    > [email protected] (sabine) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > I can tell you when.
    > >
    > > It was far before THAT
    >
    > With all of the smart assed comments by Palachick, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind telling us
    > exactly what it was that Boyer was found guilty of?

    Child molestation, dumbass.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  13. Rumpe Cramp

    Rumpe Cramp Guest

    ronde champ wrote:

    > Child molestation, dumbass.

    You are grounded for one week.

    Thanks, Rumpe Cramp "The Real Ronde's Dad" (allegedly)