Check Out Bahati Being Taken Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampy1970

Feb 3, 2008
... but getting back on topic - none of that changes the fact that, from the other riders comments, that Bahati seemingly brought that incedent on himself.

Act like a d1ck and then cry like a ***** after you've been decked = FAIL.

Cry like a ***** to the crowd = double FAIL. He's supposed to be a pro - act like one.

Try and throw stuff at the guy that knocked you off and miss - and hit someone else = even bigger FAIL.

Was the other guy vilified in knocking him off. No, not at all... you should never purposely cause a crash like that but given what was said it was much more understandable why he leaned on him if that "lean" was intentional.

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
blah, blah, blah, blah...save your diatribe for whomever does your eulogy...

When are you gonna MAN UP and post that pic of you gettin' in your drops, Bib? Still got those doughnuts and vanilla ice cream waitin' for you...:D

When are you gonna put on a race number?

When are you ever gonna be anything but an ANONOMOUS PISSANT?

When are you gonna stop being an insecure, impotent nobody whose panties are so twisted that you gotta play the race card?! You've really shown your true colors with that - but it's pretty typical of guys like you. I deal with your kind daily...and the whole lot of you are pitiful...

Jake Keough should be thankful Rahsaan Bahati was the victim of his BS. As I said before and will say again - if he pulled that BS on me he'd have had much more than glasses thrown at him. Rahsaan should be commended for not doing something more drastic...

classic1

Jul 29, 2006
tonyzackery said:
Jake Keough should be thankful Rahsaan Bahati was the victim of his BS. As I said before and will say again - if he pulled that BS on me he'd have had much more than glasses thrown at him. Rahsaan should be commended for not doing something more drastic...

It could happen, but you'd have to get out of Cat 4 first. ;)

You condone Bahati retaliating by throwing sht at Keough and hiting an innocent party? Unbelievable.

It's quite simple big fella. Keough should be punished if he is found to have crashed out Bahati. Bahati should be punished for what he did - full stop.

After reading all the rubbish above I think I need an Ibuprofen now.

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
classic1 said:
It could happen, but you'd have to get out of Cat 4 first. ;)

You condone Bahati retaliating by throwing sht at Keough and hiting an innocent party? Unbelievable.

It's quite simple big fella. Keough should be punished if he is found to have crashed out Bahati. Bahati should be punished for what he did - full stop.

After reading all the rubbish above I think I need an Ibuprofen now.

It's quite simple anonomous little fella who apparently resembles Howdy Doody - Rahsaan Bahati exhibited much more restraint than I would have in that situation.

Typical hypocriticalese - you want to talk about "rubbish" but you're a bonafide, card-carrying contributor...stupid is as stupid does...

And as I said prior, you're in the Bibendum club - a panty-waste of an insecure, impotent pissant who needed to play a race card in an attempt to get an upper hand in this dialogue...come again, Howdy...:D

classic1

Jul 29, 2006
Awwww.....poor Tony 'Cat 4/DNF' Zachery is being oppressed. Can't win an argument, little own organise a coherent one, so you pull out the 'everyone is racist' card and resort to personal insults.

Don't worry Tony, for you we don't have to play the race card. We can pull out the mentally challenged one. It's ok, I'm not saying you were born that way. My guess is too many hits to the head playing pro football.

Oh, and Tony...

ibuprofen200mg16.jpg

The gift that just keeps on giving.

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
classic1 said:
Awwww.....poor Tony 'Cat 4/DNF' Zachery is being oppressed. Can't win an argument, little own organise a coherent one, so you pull out the 'everyone is racist' card and resort to personal insults.

Don't worry Tony, for you we don't have to play the race card. We can pull out the mentally challenged one. It's ok, I'm not saying you were born that way. My guess is too many hits to the head playing pro football.

Oh, and Tony...

ibuprofen200mg16.jpg

The gift that just keeps on giving.

Ahhh, another anonomous moron has come out of the peanut gallery to take shots from behind the grassy knoll...Good to know I can still jerk jerks' strings...

Anyway, you and your fat friend are not "everyone" the last I checked. For all I know about you, you're probably just as bulbous and ugly - a fat Howdy Doody lookalike - how grand...

You two are the only moronic, obvious race baiters I've encountered here - so take your credit where it's due...hey, there's always a few sour apples in every bunch - par for the course...and as I said, I got plenty experience handling your kind...come again, Howdy:D

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
Quite obvious, this new contributor bore witness to me kicking Bib's a$$ around this forum so he the need to come to Bib's rescue...LOL! Gotta love these guys...:D

swampy1970

Feb 3, 2008
tonyzackery said:
It's quite simple anonomous little fella who apparently resembles Howdy Doody - Rahsaan Bahati exhibited much more restraint than I would have in that situation.

Typical hypocriticalese - you want to talk about "rubbish" but you're a bonafide, card-carrying contributor...stupid is as stupid does...

And as I said prior, you're in the Bibendum club - a panty-waste of an insecure, impotent pissant who needed to play a race card in an attempt to get an upper hand in this dialogue...come again, Howdy...:D

I didn't play the race card...
... but thanks for implying that.

Anything else you'd like to imply that has no basis or foundation in truth?

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
swampy1970 said:
I didn't play the race card...
... but thanks for implying that.

Anything else you'd like to imply that has no basis or foundation in truth?

I was referring to Howdy in this post, but it refers to you too...

I know you're mentally challenged, among other things, but damn! Early onset Alzheimers too? If you're gonna need me to continually remind of your idiocy, I'm gonna have to discontinue beatin' you down...:D

I do believe you referred to one of your brethren as some "pasty little white guy" in a previous slobbering, but yeah, I could be mistaken - nahh, I don't think so...

swampy1970

Feb 3, 2008
Discontinue? I know google lists a fair few of your dnf's in bike races but in this case I'm still waiting for you to start.

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
Damn, defeatist attitude if I ever saw it...pitiful...

Post the pic, put a race number on, and then you might garner a little cred that you so desperately seek from me, Bib. Furthermore, the doughnuts and ice cream are waiting for you when you do...

Until then, you're not worthy of my time - beatin' you down has gotten extremely boring...

I'll just sit over here in this corner holding my breath and not eating until USAC hands Jake Keough his punishment...:D

swampy1970

Feb 3, 2008
tonyzackery said:
Damn, defeatist attitude if I ever saw it...pitiful...

Post the pic, put a race number on, and then you might garner a little cred that you so desperately seek from me, Bib. Furthermore, the doughnuts and ice cream are waiting for you when you do...

Until then, you're not worthy of my time - beatin' you down has gotten extremely boring...

I'll just sit over here in this corner holding my breath and not eating until USAC hands Jake Keough his punishment...:D

Defeatist? You're the one with the DNF's bud. ;)

You think putting on a race number earns credibility? Putting on a race number at a national event, where there's a selection process involved, would gain you cred. Putting on a race number anywhere else means that you just paid your money and you're gonna race.

I took a look on the USCF website to what it takes to 'earn' a 3rd Cat license.

5-4: Experience in 10 mass start races.
Local Associations may also establish policies where upgrade credit is given for taking a sanctioned rider education clinic.

4-3: 20 points in any 12-month period; or experience in 25 races with a minimum of 10 top ten finishes with fields of 30 riders or more, or 20 pack finishes with fields over 50. 30 points in 12 months is an automatic upgrade

So you can attend a 'clinic' and get an upgrade to Cat 4 and then finish in the pack for 20 races to get Cat 3...

... and the cred is where? I could sit in the bunch and soft pedal all day to gain cred?

Your version of racing is obviously a little different than mine. If your heart is set on crits then 'cred' is going for it several times in the last 5 laps (if you can't sprint) and giving it pain in the 12 and 13 sprocket or if you can sprint unleashing neigh on 2000 watts of fun at the end. Cred isn't sitting in the pack and then having some skinny guy ride off the front while you "mr anaerobic whirlwind of hell and fury 1800watts" lose about 20 bike lengths in 200 yards.

I'd give more cred to the guy that I passed on the last climb of the Alta Alpina last year. He'd just started the 7.5mile steep bit (7.6%) of the 9.5mile climb to over 8,000ft (after 175miles in the saddle) and I'm guessing the pavement pizza down the road was his. We had a little chat and he basically just said "I'd be fcuked if I'm getting a ride in the SAG van or missing that last time cut off". Dude made it, despite grinding 30x27 all the way, looking like death warmed up and shivering. That's some guts... if was probably a 2 hour climb for him and suffering every single slow pedal rev. That guy earned some cred. I'd give cred to the 9 year old school kid that climbed Monitor Pass for charity. 9 years old and doing a 8 mile climb to 8,300ft. She suffered but damn, that's some nice work.

It would seem that you can't even finish some of the 45 minute flat crits you enter. Besides, life it to short to ride around in circles around short courses. Variety is the spice of life. Switch it up.

I'd give you some credit if you'd been in a crit with Cat 1 though Cat 3 riders and you'd had a go a few times trying to get off the front but got caught and spat out the back but I'm guessing that aint happened.

Also found this nugget up there:

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (April 23, 2010) – After a thorough investigation of an incident at the Dana Point Grand Prix on April 11, USA Cycling has fined Rahsaan Bahati for violating rule 1Q2a, or unsportsmanslike conduct. Following standard procedures, the national governing body opened an investigation after claims of misconduct were reported at the USA Cycling National Racing Calendar event.

“We take all claims of misconduct seriously,” stated USA Cycling CEO Steve Johnson. “All cyclists racing on our premier domestic calendar should be cognizant of their behavior and strive to set the example for our youth.”

The Dana Point Grand Prix was the second of 25 races on the nation’s premier pro-am cycling calendar, the National Racing Calendar (NRC), sanctioned and owned by USA Cycling. The event has a strong history in a supportive community. USA Cycling hopes it will be a strong part of the NRC for years to come.

I bet Cannondale are loving their sponsorship...

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
^^^Your continued diatribish slobberings mean nothing until you post up your pic of you getting your gut over a top tube and your tub down in some drops, putting on a race number, and posting some your current results. You can continue to deflect and disparage 'til your cows come home...but the fact will remain that you still have NO CRED - still an anonomous nobody with power envy.

Genuflect for a moment, and realize that your DNSs will always and forever trump DNFs. 'Ya 'gotta be in it to win it' - and you ain't even IN IT, so you'll always suck more than me in every front:D...ya' gotta be playa, baby, otherwise you're nothing but a customer, aka spectator...

I know what you're afraid in posting your pic, and if I were you I'd continue running away from the light too...for someone like you, getting exposed is indeed a scary and frightening thought...come again, Bib...

Doesn't suprise me in the least that Keough goes unpunished for his actions - it is America afterall. It's very convenient for those in judgement to play stupid when the time is right. I can only hope that I'm in a race and someone pulls that on me and I crash. I won't be leaving the decision on punishment up to the judges...I'll pretend that I'm a hockey player and handle the situation myself...;)

swampy1970

Feb 3, 2008
tonyzackery said:
^^^Your continued diatribish slobberings mean nothing until you post up your pic of you getting your gut over a top tube and your tub down in some drops, putting on a race number, and posting some your current results. You can continue to deflect and disparage 'til your cows come home...but the fact will remain that you still have NO CRED - still an anonomous nobody with power envy.

Genuflect for a moment, and realize that your DNSs will always and forever trump DNFs. 'Ya 'gotta be in it to win it' - and you ain't even IN IT, so you'll always suck more than me in every front:D...ya' gotta be playa, baby, otherwise you're nothing but a customer, aka spectator...

I know what you're afraid in posting your pic, and if I were you I'd continue running away from the light too...for someone like you, getting exposed is indeed a scary and frightening thought...come again, Bib...

Doesn't suprise me in the least that Keough goes unpunished for his actions - it is America afterall. It's very convenient for those in judgement to play stupid when the time is right. I can only hope that I'm in a race and someone pulls that on me and I crash. I won't be leaving the decision on punishment up to the judges...I'll pretend that I'm a hockey player and handle the situation myself...;)

You got 8 weeks to get your entry in for the Alpina Challenge, Tony. Afraid you aint got the legs for 200 miles, 8 passes and 21,000ft of climbing with 100 miles above 7,000ft or you afraid you'll rack up another DNF. Not man enough for what is possibly one of the tougher double century rides in the US if not the world?

Come join me on the Everest Challenge - the hardest two day race in the US. I'll be there. Got the balls for it... or are you going to be up north quitting on lap 7 half way through a 45 minute crit?

You ask for pictures despite the fact that the one picture in this thread, that you posted, was a complete fake.

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
^^^No pic, no race number, no results = NO CRED for a NOBODY. Just an anonomous, insecure fat body runnin' his mouth and waxing nostalgic...get a life and come into the light, Bib...nah, I KNOW you won't do that as then you'll be exposed for the true pissant you are...

Don't think for a moment that I've forgot the doughnuts and ice cream, big boy:D...

Yojimbo_

Apr 17, 2005
Why don't you guys take your "discussion" to PM and stop wrecking this thread?

swampy1970

Feb 3, 2008
tonyzackery said:
I can only hope that I'm in a race and someone pulls that on me and I crash. I won't be leaving the decision on punishment up to the judges...I'll pretend that I'm a racing cyclist and handle the situation myself...;)

Fixed for technical accuracy...

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
No pic + no race + no race results + anonomous racist = NO CRED PISSANT.

With regard to the Keough incident, I would've became a baseball player and rushed the mound:D. Judge, jury, and executioner...Samuel L. Jackson would've been proud...:cool:

swampy1970

Feb 3, 2008
First you resort to name calling because that's all you have, now you're accusing people who aren't racist of being just that.

Racist? Fcuk you sh1tbag.

You're the only person with a claimed FTP of 360 watts and a claimed sprint of 1800+watts and a claimed diet of VO2max training that seems to struggle in local CAT 3 crits and completely fails at road racing. With those power levels you should be raking in the prize money every weekend for crits.

Face the sad truth Tony old man, you'll never make Cat2 let alone Cat1, you'll never qualify for a national event, you'll never do a time trial greater than 1km at 29mph (on a level course) let alone 16km (10 miles) or >26mph for more than 50 miles, even with the latest and greatest of aero equipment. The only hill you'll ever climb is the ant hill in your front yard.

Go back to playing a weird version of football where you really dont use your feet to do anything with the ball... Football is that game where you have a ball that you kick with your feet.

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
^^ Stop slobbering. You made your bed - NOW YOU GET TO LAY IN IT. Your posts are there for all to read with regard to your ignorant racist BS - I don't have to make this stuff up...your are what you are...

Your early onset Alzheimers has you forgetting who started this silliness - look in the mirror fatboy.

Bottomline is you're still just a fat, anonomous, power envious, racist nobody with fatal credibility issue that I sometimes enjoy making fun of, and most of the time pity...

Status
Not open for further replies.