Check out Howtostretch.com!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Msctrose, Mar 26, 2003.

  1. Msctrose

    Msctrose Guest

    Improve your fitness, reduce injuries, increase your flexibility.

    check out the new and improved Howtostretch.com, a free online flexbility guide!

    Tags:

  2. My friend,

    I know how to make people stretch real big. Do you think they would like my contribution? I can make
    a big contribution that will last a long time.

    Fr. Guido