Check out Howtostretch.com!

Msctrose

Guest
Improve your fitness, reduce injuries, increase your flexibility.

check out the new and improved Howtostretch.com, a free online flexbility guide!

My friend,

I know how to make people stretch real big. Do you think they would like my contribution? I can make
a big contribution that will last a long time.

Fr. Guido