Check out my azz!

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
OK not really! But a friend of mine had one of these images on his Strava profile picture thingy. From Saturday's ride. He was the guy with the video recorder on his tandem. The closer image is the one he had there. Once I saw it I went back to the video to check it out. Sometimes I look at my ass and it doesn't even look like me. Or maybe I just don't see my ass enough to recognize it he he he!
tongue.png

So this was just a test to see if you were gullible enough to look at m ass!
laugh.png

031216Beanz_zpswicokj2a.jpg

031216Beanz2_zpsjomiegti.jpg

Looks like she had a massive rear end collision extreme enough to crack her butt all way up.

Reactions: Bicycleman
Seriously, bike cameras are getting in fashion. You can bet that there is at least one rider with a camera on his helmet or on his handlebar when a group of cyclists pass by. My husband even said that sooner or later all those cyclists that we see will have cameras. And it's good for the rider. Aside from the protection of monitoring in case of accidents, the rider feels like a roving photographer especially when the camera is mounted on his helmet.

And maybe it can also take shots of behinds, hahahaaah.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
Seriously, bike cameras are getting in fashion. You can bet that there is at least one rider with a camera on his helmet or on his handlebar when a group of cyclists pass by. My husband even said that sooner or later all those cyclists that we see will have cameras. And it's good for the rider. Aside from the protection of monitoring in case of accidents, the rider feels like a roving photographer especially when the camera is mounted on his helmet.

And maybe it can also take shots of behinds, hahahaaah.

Nah! I'm a lonely long distance cyclist. I would video nothing but boring road footage. Been there, done that. When I needed the camera to record a guy, who passed too close, the battery had died. I can't win.

Reactions: Corzhens
OK not really! But a friend of mine had one of these images on his Strava profile picture thingy. From Saturday's ride. He was the guy with the video recorder on his tandem. The closer image is the one he had there. Once I saw it I went back to the video to check it out. Sometimes I look at my ass and it doesn't even look like me. Or maybe I just don't see my ass enough to recognize it he he he!
tongue.png

laugh.png

It was the way you spelled it. Azz?

tongue.png

laugh.png

Don't get behind that if he's had any beans.

What those cameras also tack videos of bike rides :eek:
I thought that they were made to film asses.
Bahaaaa