check out my recumbent utility trailer for 0 $$

Bill B

Guest
Yeh I'm tinkering again. This time I have converted a jogging childs stoller into a utility trailer
for my Bike E. Still in the works but so far it seems like it's going to workout fine.Like others
out thar in bentville I am always hauling stuff back home that I find on the curbside.The stoller
caught my eye and I couldn't resist. If you want to see my lastest tinker project then go to
http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill and look for the utility trailer album Lots of
possibilities

[email protected] (Bill B) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Yeh I'm tinkering again. This time I have converted a jogging childs stoller into a utility
> trailer for my Bike E. Still in the works but so far it seems like it's going to workout fine.Like
> others out thar in bentville I am always hauling stuff back home that I find on the curbside.The
> stoller caught my eye and I couldn't resist. If you want to see my lastest tinker project then go
> to http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill and look for the utility trailer album Lots of
> possibilities

Stroller:-o

That is truly inspired! I was NOT expecting how you tipped it back and I certainly wans't
anticipating the linkage system. What, no duct tape?

david, boise ID