check out my recumbent utility trailer for 0 $$

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    Yeh I'm tinkering again. This time I have converted a jogging childs stoller into a utility trailer
    for my Bike E. Still in the works but so far it seems like it's going to workout fine.Like others
    out thar in bentville I am always hauling stuff back home that I find on the curbside.The stoller
    caught my eye and I couldn't resist. If you want to see my lastest tinker project then go to
    http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill and look for the utility trailer album Lots of
    possibilities

    Tags:

  2. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    [email protected] (Bill B) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Yeh I'm tinkering again. This time I have converted a jogging childs stoller into a utility
    > trailer for my Bike E. Still in the works but so far it seems like it's going to workout fine.Like
    > others out thar in bentville I am always hauling stuff back home that I find on the curbside.The
    > stoller caught my eye and I couldn't resist. If you want to see my lastest tinker project then go
    > to http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill and look for the utility trailer album Lots of
    > possibilities

    Stroller:-o

  3. David Bogie

    David Bogie Guest

    That is truly inspired! I was NOT expecting how you tipped it back and I certainly wans't
    anticipating the linkage system. What, no duct tape?

    david, boise ID