Check....This....Out

cogcontrol

New Member
Dec 12, 2004
Get your poddy thing, download and listen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/fallandriseofthebicycle/pip/archive/

Then hang out for the next episodes.

CC

cogcontrol said:
Get your poddy thing, download and listen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/fallandriseofthebicycle/pip/archive/

Cool ... many thanks for the link! ;)

cfsmtb said:
Cool ... many thanks for the link! ;)
Though I should have looked more closely at the site before I posted as I have since discovered the programs are not downloadable.

BBC:( ABC :)

CC

cogcontrol said:
Though I should have looked more closely at the site before I posted as I have since discovered the programs are not downloadable.

BBC:( ABC :)

But you can still listen to the July 17 broadcast with real player. :)

In aus.bicycle on Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:00:00 +1000
cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:

> cogcontrol Wrote:
>> Though I should have looked more closely at the site before I posted as
>> I have since discovered the programs are not downloadable.
>>
>> BBC:( ABC :)
>>

> But you can still listen to the July 17 broadcast with real player. :)

Should hang about in the Listen Again page for a while.

Zebee

cogcontrol wrote:
> cfsmtb Wrote:
>> Cool ... many thanks for the link! ;)

> Though I should have looked more closely at the site before I posted
> as I have since discovered the programs are not downloadable.
>
> BBC:( ABC :)

This pages tells you how http://swen.antville.org/stories/735413/ but I
haven't done it myself yet.
--
Cheers
Euan

Euan wrote:
> cogcontrol wrote:
> > cfsmtb Wrote:
> >> Cool ... many thanks for the link! ;)

> > Though I should have looked more closely at the site before I posted
> > as I have since discovered the programs are not downloadable.
> >
> > BBC:( ABC :)

> This pages tells you how http://swen.antville.org/stories/735413/ but I
> haven't done it myself yet.

I do something similar (I need my fix of I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue,
News Quiz, Just a Minute etc. even though I'm half a world away). My
method is closer to http://swen.antville.org/stories/1365698/ (which is
specific to the BBC), but recently the BBC have put a "Listen using
stand-alone Real Player" link on the "Listen Again" pop up page which
has a direct link to the stream.

Graeme

cogcontrol said:
Get your poddy thing, download and listen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/fallandriseofthebicycle/pip/archive/
Then hang out for the next episodes.

Speaking of podcasts, http://www.itv.com/tour/ have TdF podcasts each night.
I use them mostly for annoying the **** out of my flatties with the really dodgy TdF intro music.