Check....This....Out

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by cogcontrol, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. cogcontrol

    cogcontrol New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2004
    Get your poddy thing, download and listen

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/fallandriseofthebicycle/pip/archive/

    Then hang out for the next episodes.

    CC

    Tags:

  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Cool ... many thanks for the link! ;)

  3. cogcontrol

    cogcontrol New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2004
    Though I should have looked more closely at the site before I posted as I have since discovered the programs are not downloadable.

    BBC:( ABC :)

    CC

  4. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    But you can still listen to the July 17 broadcast with real player. :)

  5. In aus.bicycle on Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:00:00 +1000
    cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:

    > cogcontrol Wrote:
    >> Though I should have looked more closely at the site before I posted as
    >> I have since discovered the programs are not downloadable.
    >>
    >> BBC:( ABC :)
    >>

    > But you can still listen to the July 17 broadcast with real player. :)

    Should hang about in the Listen Again page for a while.

    Zebee

  6. Euan

    Euan Guest

    cogcontrol wrote:
    > cfsmtb Wrote:
    >> Cool ... many thanks for the link! ;)

    > Though I should have looked more closely at the site before I posted
    > as I have since discovered the programs are not downloadable.
    >
    > BBC:( ABC :)

    This pages tells you how http://swen.antville.org/stories/735413/ but I
    haven't done it myself yet.
    --
    Cheers
    Euan

  7. Graeme Dods

    Graeme Dods Guest

    Euan wrote:
    > cogcontrol wrote:
    > > cfsmtb Wrote:
    > >> Cool ... many thanks for the link! ;)

    > > Though I should have looked more closely at the site before I posted
    > > as I have since discovered the programs are not downloadable.
    > >
    > > BBC:( ABC :)

    > This pages tells you how http://swen.antville.org/stories/735413/ but I
    > haven't done it myself yet.

    I do something similar (I need my fix of I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue,
    News Quiz, Just a Minute etc. even though I'm half a world away). My
    method is closer to http://swen.antville.org/stories/1365698/ (which is
    specific to the BBC), but recently the BBC have put a "Listen using
    stand-alone Real Player" link on the "Listen Again" pop up page which
    has a direct link to the stream.

    Graeme

  8. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
    Speaking of podcasts, http://www.itv.com/tour/ have TdF podcasts each night.
    I use them mostly for annoying the piss out of my flatties with the really dodgy TdF intro music.

    hippy