cheeko90 saddle?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Winston, Jun 7, 2008.

  1. Winston

    Winston Guest

    My LBS does not cater to the (sniff!) COMfort bike crowd.

    My favorite vendors nashbar.com and cambriabike.com don't
    carry it and I don't see a dealer recommendation or a
    etail page on http://www.cheeko90.com/, but I would like
    to purchase a cheeko90 saddle.

    Where do I buy one of these on the West coast of the U.S.A.?

    Thanks!

    --Winston

    Tags:

  2. On Jun 7, 7:50 pm, Winston <[email protected]> wrote:
    > My LBS does not cater to the (sniff!) COMfort bike crowd.
    >
    > My favorite vendors nashbar.com and cambriabike.com don't
    > carry it and I don't see a dealer recommendation or a
    > etail page onhttp://www.cheeko90.com/, but I would like
    > to purchase a cheeko90 saddle.
    >
    > Where do I buy one of these on the West coast of the U.S.A.?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > --Winston

    Might try here:
    http://www.no-nose.com/
    "Where to find no-nose saddles"

  3. Andre Jute

    Andre Jute Guest

    On Jun 8, 1:50 am, Winston <[email protected]> wrote:
    > My LBS does not cater to the (sniff!) COMfort bike crowd.
    >
    > My favorite vendors nashbar.com and cambriabike.com don't
    > carry it and I don't see a dealer recommendation or a
    > etail page onhttp://www.cheeko90.com/, but I would like
    > to purchase a cheeko90 saddle.
    >
    > Where do I buy one of these on the West coast of the U.S.A.?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > --Winston

    Love my Cheeko, and ride twice as far on it as I ever did on a Brooks
    or Selle Royale most expensive socalled "comfort" gel. But you're
    looking for the wrong name. In the States the Cheeko is sold under
    another more politically correct name or names; try looking up Revla
    and bicycle.

    I bought my Cheeko from Piet Hagemeier's store in The Netherlands
    http://cgi.ebay.nl/NOOIT-MEER-ZADEL...hZ019QQcategoryZ77606QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
    by mailorder. Excellent e-mail response and prompt dispatch. if you
    want to look up in the carriage pulldown dialogue box how much postage
    he charges to the States, the Dutch for United States is Verenigde
    State.

    You can see my Cheeko on my bike on my site -- it's probably in the
    Trek "Smover" pics
    http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/BICYCLE & CYCLING.html The
    Cheeko does have one problem: the vinyl at the sides is too soft, very
    vulnerable to the bike falling over; just the slightest abrasion to
    the side of the seat and its punctured. Put reflective stickers or
    duct tape on the sides of the Cheeko seat before you even fit it to
    your bike; you'll be glad you did.

    Bite my ass. I feel no pain, for I ride a Cheeko90.

    Andre Jute

  4. Winston

    Winston Guest

  5. Winston

    Winston Guest

    Andre Jute wrote:

    > Bite my ass. I feel no pain, for I ride a Cheeko90.
    >
    > Andre Jute

    Thanks Andre!

    It's on order from http://www.buyrevla.com/

    --Winston